Glad to be running

Notices

Glad to be running

Old 06-13-2004, 06:39 PM
Registered
Gold Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Glad to be running

Well I got my boat back , And went out this weekend . The boat ran great!!
The over heating problem was caused by a blown head gasket. three days down and 5 big ones later. But it was all good . I hope this will be a good summer . I really didn't lose that much time because the weather has been the pitts the last few weekends. Hey SuperBash ! did you get the pics I emailed you? I'll send them again in case you didn't. hey Dave are you going to be coming up this way ( Bush river ) this summer ? if so let me know .
Old 06-13-2004, 06:51 PM
Registered

Smile Re: Glad to be running

G.S.
No, I didn't get them. I got Z.ZUPER's. I"ll post as soon as I do. Glad the twins are OK. Gene (SUPER B.) [email protected]
Old 06-13-2004, 08:03 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 122 Likes on 77 Posts
Default Re: Glad to be running

Hey Sticks,

I don't know if I'll be on the Busch river but Annapolis, Baltimore, Kent Is. etc. I'll be at the races too. We have to talk some of these New Yawkers into coming down for the races. When are you going to check out the Potomac?

Dave
Old 06-14-2004, 07:10 PM
Registered
Gold Member

Hey Dave
You know thats not a bad Idea?? I'm taking some vacation I might have to come and check it out???
Old 06-14-2004, 08:42 PM
Registered

Received 24 Likes on 15 Posts

Hey gas,your lucky it was just head gaskets!! tripps
Old 06-15-2004, 05:03 AM
Registered

Wink Re: Glad to be running,

ONE OF THE ONLY 2 KNOWN 24's IN MARYLAND? LOOKING GOOD, GASSTICKS 24.
Attached Thumbnails Glad to be running-gas1.jpg   Glad to be running-gas.jpg  

Last edited by SUPERBASH; 06-15-2004 at 02:29 PM.
Old 06-15-2004, 07:26 AM
Registered

Default Glad to be running - Me 2!!!

Whats up SB'rz?..Americade was a blast..What a ride in the Adirondack Mtns, good stuff. A close second to speed on H20...

Bash she looks real nice bro. I've seen the snap in carpets in Superboats , I think its a good look. Its gotta be better than cleaning the white floor all the friggin time. Have ***** in cabin will travel, huh?
Now to a redudant topic; What are your cabin doors made of? Did he change the materials? I have the weak plexi-doors and I hate them especially the lid. How did you secure the nuts on the port side grab handle? My Girl keeps trying to stand up to use the front handle but then shes got nothing holding her from going side to side, I almost lost her a couple of times. (Dont want that...yet) Your Mods are the goods, care to share?

Pat - my man Holden called...FiNaLlY my boat has been fixed, but due to my work schedule and the tides , I wont be able to truly tell for myself until Saturday , The waiting is KILLIN ME!
Went for the fuel pump and the regulator. Then its on to steering but I'll be out this weekend for some fun ..I still cant/wont commit to SuperKyrptoVeloFountn' Fest just yet. I should know in a week or 2.

I just realized that this weekend is NYC poker run weekend! Any SB'rz registered? or going just down to have a little fun. I went to the website and checked out the pictures from the Manhasset bay poker run last year and check out what I found....

Latr-
ds
Attached Thumbnails Glad to be running-mbpokrun2003a.jpg   Glad to be running-mbpokrun2003b.jpg   Glad to be running-mbpokrun2003c.jpg  

Old 06-15-2004, 02:41 PM
Registered

Smile Re: Glad to be running

Dutramatic
I do wanna go with the carpet. I had a blue 16' that I painted the floor blue, didn't look half bad, and never looked dirty. I seen your pics, you don't have plexi, you have the twisted 3/8" starboard lid too. I remade the lid out of 3/4" starboard I got right off the shelf at WestMarine. Grab bars. Funny thing, I was able to tighten one nut by just squeezing one of my wrists in thru the outside louvered vent. I'm waiting on someone with very thin arms to do the farther one, no joke. Gotta use regular ss nuts with lock washers, otherwise it's a ***** & you"ll never get it with nylon lock nuts, trust me. Pics look good. That is the kind of water I'd like to run in. Nice swells. South Shore gets a mean chop. Inlet for rollers.
Old 06-15-2004, 03:05 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

If you want rollers Bash, come run in the ocean with us August 29th to Block Island.
Sometime they are 6-8ft but spread way apart. Lots of Funnnnnn...
Old 06-15-2004, 03:25 PM
Registered

Your going to block in a 24' ? Giddye Up Cowboy!! You got "Cohones mas grande!" I was always asked to follow my friends over in thier cabin clunkers but I ***** out... Dont want to harm my boat or myself...
how many nautical miles from Saybrook ? Assuming thats your departing port. How long is the trip?

Quick Reply: Glad to be running

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.