Birth of a SB, on DVD

Notices

Birth of a SB, on DVD

Old 02-20-2005, 09:32 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Birth of a SB, on DVD

I've decided to produce a DVD of all the pictures from these posts. To date I have ~400 pictures from mine, Gary's, and Tom's builds. Included in this count is all the Claudio run pix, and any SB pics I've collected in the last year or so.

Anyone that has interesting video clips or pictures they want to include please send them to me via PM. I am putting this together as a project and will put it to music, etc. I do not intend to profit from it, it is for us fellow SB'ers for the fun of it. Send me what you have, but not if it has been posted here, as I have these already. I really need some video clips (Bash, Jcap?) if you have them......I will send the first draft to John/Rick for approval (OK to use the logo?) and edits - I would expect to have this as a finished product for the SB reunion.

Keith
Old 02-20-2005, 09:55 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Re: Birth of a SB, on DVD

That's great Keith. If I had some I would be sure to send them. Soon hopefully.
Old 02-21-2005, 06:49 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Way Cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 02-21-2005, 07:28 AM
Registered

SUPER!!!!!!!!
Old 02-21-2005, 08:03 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Keith, What A Great Idea!!!! With All Your Enthusiasm, And Passion For Sb's & Site, I'm Sure Your Execution Of Dvd Project Will Truly Be Professional......two Things: No Photos Of Mama Drama & Please No Tracks Of Barry Manilow......ha! Lol!!!!
Old 02-21-2005, 08:12 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Thanks guys!

Bash, got all of your vids, thanks.

Gary, come on, where's those secret clips??? Barry M? I don't think so....ha! Probably open with The Boss or Kid Rock. Last night I put together the "build" photos, came out to ~167 pics! They really tell quite a story. I'm hoping some of the regulars have some pics or vids we haven't all seen - Pat, Zuper, Jcap, Tripps, SB30???, Rick, JC jr?

How about any racing stuff? World Champion clips? Anybody know of any TV spots? etc etc. How about the women of Superboats?

I'll have this put together in the next week or two with what I have, and unless someone steps up and says they'll be sending me more, I'll move ahead quickly to get this done. If you even think you know of something you want to look for, let me know......

Thanks!!
K
Old 02-21-2005, 10:57 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Ya, we need more race pics!
Old 02-21-2005, 05:13 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Thanks Keith, Thats what I was going to do...... ;( I found a program that allows you to do a slideshow with the music of your choice. I was going to surprise you all. Oh well. I'm sure your will turn out just as well, if not better

Rick
Old 02-21-2005, 05:19 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Ah Rick!! Too cool, thanks!! I've been playing with some real nice softwares and have produced a couple of DVDs already, so my learning curve is over. I have worked for years as a hobby with underwater video and some nice slideshows set to music, and this subject matter (SB) is awesome. I'll work with ya and we can put some basic forms around cool vids and pictures for future SB owners as well! Didn't mean to step on toes, just last week got comfortable enough to be able to do these well and easily - they still take a lot of time to get a storyboard set right, but that's just fun for me......
Old 02-21-2005, 05:22 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Very Intersting,, Two Different Dvd Videos !!! The Fx-10 Version And The Krakmeup Verson !!!!! Yippie,, I'll Take Both Of Them !!!!! Rick Please Do Not Put K C And The Sunshine Music To The Slides,,,,,,,ya Had Me Crazy All Weekend,,,,,,you Listening To That Stuff .......ha Ha Lol.........

Quick Reply: Birth of a SB, on DVD

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.