Notices

Sutphen Pics-Let's See Em'

Old 01-14-2008, 10:06 PM
Social Distortion
Gold Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Len S
Wstultz
please share some more pic's, what king of money were you asking for your boat when it was for sale,
i would be interested in being able to keep in touch with the new owner in case he want to sell sometime in the future, I love that set up with the coral in the back of your old boat
I was asking $35,000 and ended up getting a little less.
Attached Thumbnails Sutphen Pics-Let's See Em'-ocetds055-2-.jpg   Sutphen Pics-Let's See Em'-wades-boat-001.jpg   Sutphen Pics-Let's See Em'-morningdelivery2.jpg  

Old 01-14-2008, 10:15 PM
Social Distortion
Gold Member

a shot from underneath with the arnesons trimmed down and the second is the new owner's first run in Massachusetts
Attached Thumbnails Sutphen Pics-Let's See Em'-p5090093-2-.jpg   Sutphen Pics-Let's See Em'-tmboston1strun.jpg  
Old 01-14-2008, 10:50 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by wstultz
a shot from underneath with the arnesons trimmed down and the second is the new owner's first run in Massachusetts
Man i love your old boat, please keep more pic comeing im looking at all detail, love the seats 2 man with coral is great looking

do you keep in touch with the new owner, if he wanted to sell sometime in the future i would be interested
Old 01-14-2008, 10:58 PM
Social Distortion
Gold Member

Man i love your old boat, please keep more pic comeing im looking at all detail, love the seats 2 man with coral is great looking

do you keep in touch with the new owner, if he wanted to sell sometime in the future i would be interested
Yes I do keep in touch with the new owner. As soon as he got the boat up there it started snowing so he didn't get a chance to use it much. I'll let him know that you are interested.
Old 01-14-2008, 11:16 PM
Registered

Yes I do keep in touch with the new owner. As soon as he got the boat up there it started snowing so he didn't get a chance to use it much. I'll let him know that you are interested.
Hey thank you that would be great in case he ever wanted to sell and thank you for all the pic's you have posted for me to see, please do post more of the dash and seat set up.

if i had to do one i would set it up like yours.
Old 01-14-2008, 11:50 PM
Social Distortion
Gold Member

Hey thank you that would be great in case he ever wanted to sell and thank you for all the pic's you have posted for me to see, please do post more of the dash and seat set up.

if i had to do one i would set it up like yours.
I told him when I sold it that I had first right of refusal.

Here's some more of the cockpit under construction.
Attached Thumbnails Sutphen Pics-Let's See Em'-dash1.jpg   Sutphen Pics-Let's See Em'-dscf0217.jpg   Sutphen Pics-Let's See Em'-wades-boat-003.jpg  

Old 01-14-2008, 11:57 PM
Social Distortion
Gold Member

Len, I'm out of pictures. If you have any questions about these old Sutphens, PM me. I know you said you thought the Execution Express looked rough but my boat didn't look much better than that one when I first bought it. A lot of work goes into these old boats which is probably the main reason I sold it.....I was tired of working on it and it was never enough, I always had to tinker with something.
My best advise to you is, buy one that is finished even if you have to spend a little more.....it's worth it.
Old 01-15-2008, 10:17 AM
Registered

Received 482 Likes on 162 Posts

My best advise to you is, buy one that is finished even if you have to spend a little more.....it's worth it.
Well said .......... Turn the key & go enjoy it, thats worth $ !

LS
Old 01-15-2008, 10:47 AM
Registered

Len, I'm out of pictures. If you have any questions about these old Sutphens, PM me. I know you said you thought the Execution Express looked rough but my boat didn't look much better than that one when I first bought it. A lot of work goes into these old boats which is probably the main reason I sold it.....I was tired of working on it and it was never enough, I always had to tinker with something.
Thank you for the message, i know these old boats take work sometimes but its worth it.
but in general they are like an old hot rod sometime the money you will spend restoring them is the same money spent if ya just bought it done already.

lucky for me my other halfs family are in the parts buss and have a auto shop. so labour free and most parts at cost,
just need a lot of steaks and alot if wisky

Do you know were that boat is for sale, the Execution Express
Old 01-15-2008, 11:43 AM
Social Distortion
Gold Member

Do you know were that boat is for sale, the Execution Express
http://www.independentmarine.com

Quick Reply: Sutphen Pics-Let's See Em'

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.