Sutphen Pics-Let's See Em' >

Sutphen Pics-Let's See Em'

Notices

Sutphen Pics-Let's See Em'

Old 01-13-2008, 06:01 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by wstultz
There was a 30 Sutphen race setup for sale on the upper east coast about a month ago. It is call the Execution Express. Boat looked pretty rough and the engine and drives were pulled out of it. I think they were asking $25000 for it. Seemed a little high to me for its condition.
were can i start looking, as im very close to toronto ont
i got my magnum in lake st clair Michigan, driveing to a boat is no problem as i can take time off anytime

What sites do you guys keep an eye on or books out you way

Are all 30 footers called ocean pacer???

were did you find that boat for sale. it looks rough...

Love to see more pic's

Last edited by Len S; 01-13-2008 at 06:25 PM.
Old 01-13-2008, 07:45 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

the 30s are fun and nice riding hulls. I would be hard pressed to sell my 30. I am looking for factory race hatches for the sutpehn if anyone has any leads i would greatly appericate it!
the pictures of our classics are nice to see!

Best
Christian
Attached Thumbnails Sutphen Pics-Let's See Em'-dscn2496.jpg   Sutphen Pics-Let's See Em'-dscn2497.jpg   Sutphen Pics-Let's See Em'-qu0c9066.jpg  

Old 01-13-2008, 08:00 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 163 Likes on 56 Posts

Everything is for sale.....for the right price

Great Adventure is an '88 and 31 feet. It's called a "Spirit"
Old 01-13-2008, 08:38 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by TOASTY
the 30s are fun and nice riding hulls. I would be hard pressed to sell my 30. I am looking for factory race hatches for the sutpehn if anyone has any leads i would greatly appericate it!
the pictures of our classics are nice to see!

Best
Christian
nace pic's would love too see more, are all 30's called ocean pacer's, what year is your boat?????
were the boats factory with the dash like that
Old 01-13-2008, 08:45 PM
Registered

Hi Len,
Yes, the 30 that i have is called a offshore pacer as well. Not sure if all 30s have that name LS or LSjr may know better then i, however i havent come accross a 30 that wasnt named a offshore pacer. Yes, that dash is factory. I think there where 3 options of dash lay outs- the pleasure dash which had 2 front seats and driving on the right side and a rear bench. A long dash indicating side by side power, and a short dash- either allowing staggered power or more seating or bolster room for folks to stand. I will dig up more pics as i find them.

Best
Christian
Old 01-13-2008, 08:51 PM
Registered

Hi Len,
Yes, the 30 that i have is called a offshore pacer as well. Not sure if all 30s have that name LS or LSjr may know better then i, however i havent come accross a 30 that wasnt named a offshore pacer. Yes, that dash is factory. I think there where 3 options of dash lay outs- the pleasure dash which had 2 front seats and driving on the right side and a rear bench. A long dash indicating side by side power, and a short dash- either allowing staggered power or more seating or bolster room for folks to stand. I will dig up more pics as i find them.

Best
Christian
Thank you, i would love to see more of your boat, there is one for sale here one oso what do you guys think its white and green??????? and the seat part of the bolsters are like a stool????? if any one come across a 30 with the long or short dash race set up please let me know.

i will post my mag for sale in the classified here on oso
Old 01-13-2008, 08:51 PM
Registered

Steve, remember these two gentlemen?!!

They make the sutpehn feel so fast when either of those two men are wheeling the boat. They just know how the boat is supposed to feel. Its amazing esp in rough water he can wheel it and i can keep the throttles in it the whole time
Attached Thumbnails Sutphen Pics-Let's See Em'-dscn0300.jpg   Sutphen Pics-Let's See Em'-dscn2501.jpg   Sutphen Pics-Let's See Em'-qu0c9072.jpg  

Old 01-13-2008, 08:56 PM
Registered

you can call me id be happy to help you in whatever way i can
my cell is 856-904-1961

best,
Christian
Old 01-13-2008, 09:10 PM
Registered

you can call me id be happy to help you in whatever way i can
my cell is 856-904-1961

best,
Christian
Thank you, i am able to drive or fly to see a boat any where in the states, at any time if one is found im a hour to the border in michigan and 2 hours to detroit.
Ever though of selling yours
Old 01-13-2008, 09:18 PM
Registered

Received 18 Likes on 11 Posts

Did you say three man Sutphen race boat. The canadian girl herself Tsunami. For the right price it can be bought!
Attached Thumbnails Sutphen Pics-Let's See Em'-19366_3.jpg   Sutphen Pics-Let's See Em'-dsc00329oso.jpg  

Quick Reply: Sutphen Pics-Let's See Em'

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.