Truth and Consequences >

Truth and Consequences

Notices

Truth and Consequences

Old 12-13-2007, 07:31 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Truth and Consequences

Nice guys finish last! Patience is a virtue. did you really think I can run around with my boat on Lake Hopatcong with no reg numbers. I have been very complacent but now I will be very vigilent so As much as I have a passion for Sutphen boats with 4 in my life since my high school days in Wild Witch (the only combination of prizem letters I could find at Sirico Bros) which looked great on the baby blue gel and what about Billy Mills who talked his parents into a sport pacer who terrorized the lake at midnight and wrestled a Randolph Cop on the deck of his parents pacer. These are real stories that only make your boats more magical. History is what we are. I passed a guy in a 20 last summer and you should of sen his eyes light up when he recognized the name Sutphen on my boat! He looked back at his family and I could read his lips when he said sutphen!. I still hope Ted
Old 12-14-2007, 08:10 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

hey Ted....regarding running around without your numbers and waiting patiently because I seem to remember reading another post of yours about this....are you talking about Rich Jr. here? Doesn't sound like Rich Sr. style of business. Can you clarify.