Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Owners Forum > Sutphen
what's Sutphen's are out there for sale >

what's Sutphen's are out there for sale

Notices

what's Sutphen's are out there for sale

Old 02-20-2008, 06:07 PM
Registered

Received 18 Likes on 11 Posts

Where's all the big ones for sale??? You never see any Dominators or 39/40's for sale!
Old 02-20-2008, 06:41 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Jammin'
You're looking for a race boat, aren't you? I've been curious about this Outrageous that's been for sale for a while.

http://www.powerboatlistings.com/view/2059
I wonder whos been paying for that ad? I had to take a look at my bill of sale again. I purchased that boat in july of 05 what a goof!
Old 02-20-2008, 06:43 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

I love this one with Kaama drives:

http://www.jayriddleracing.com/sutphen_300.htm

He wanted $45K for it last year.

Old 02-20-2008, 06:45 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I sent you a PM on my boat that is for sale.......
Old 02-20-2008, 06:51 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

If I were starting again, I might start with this 34:

http://www.iboats.com/boats/marine--...20/281081.html

I know it's more money.
Old 02-20-2008, 06:52 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Originally Posted by [email protected]
I wonder whos been paying for that ad? I had to take a look at my bill of sale again. I purchased that boat in july of 05 what a goof!
That's pretty funny. That ad has been popping up for years. What kind of shape was it in when you got it? Any current pictures?
Old 02-20-2008, 08:34 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Jammin'
That's pretty funny. That ad has been popping up for years. What kind of shape was it in when you got it? Any current pictures?
It needed gimbals rebuilt and one engine to run but when I got into it I decided to go through every thing. aparentally the fuel sender gasket leaked and the foam around the fuel tank got saturated w/ fuel (the only thing i dislike more than the price of fuel is the smell of it ) so out with the old tank and in with a new one. Add foam , new floor, fiberglass,wiring, guages, switches,insturment and switch panels, batteries, then I figured I would swap in some 509s that I rebuilt, upgrade the steering,rerig everything,repaint everything including the hull ect.ect.ect. I"m in the process of making up some hindges for the engine cover and trying to locate a supplier for some original style rocker switches for the the drives and tabs.Need some spring in the air to get motoviated. sc
Old 02-20-2008, 08:45 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

you want an old race boat these are all pleasure boats feel free to call me i can tell you the diffs between pieces.

I have a 30 with small blocks and crash boxes it was a race boat and saddle tanks....thats what you want

856-904-1961 i will be around 2 morrow to discuss if you want

Best
Christian
Old 02-20-2008, 10:20 PM
bob
Charter Member #40
Charter Member

Received 104 Likes on 51 Posts

I have a 39' pleasure lay up that I am pretty sure would run with any 30 x race set up that I have been half tempted to let go. Contemplating making that 'let's slow things down" change
Old 02-21-2008, 06:12 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Originally Posted by [email protected]
I"m in the process of making up some hindges for the engine cover and trying to locate a supplier for some original style rocker switches for the the drives and tabs.Need some spring in the air to get motoviated. sc
I just took out the original trim switches on my 30'. Are they the same or are you looking for new? I'm sort of in the same boat with mine. It just makes sense to take care of everything while you're in there and everything that you think you're going to do later looks bad next to the new work. At every step, when we've pulled things apart, there were items that needed attention that were not apparent. I think it's just that way with an older boat. I can't wait to see your boat when it's done.

Quick Reply: what's Sutphen's are out there for sale

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.