Old 05-07-2009, 05:28 PM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice
Old 05-11-2009, 07:34 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by letterrip
Originaly from CT for 3 weeks till the 18 year old girl that got it as a graduation gift from high school , scared herself and the father then sold it to the guy I bought it off of, his name was warren and was in his upper 40's-50's and a family friend that used to bring me out on it when I was 18 years old and I got hooked! and he ran it from 86 to 1998 and I bouht it and repowerd it, and Painted that color scheme.
I then sold it to move up to my 33 , the kid I sold it to lost it to the bank.

stultz has the story from there....

always in mass its whole life.
And those alphas can handle more than anyone would think. If you know how to drive, for the 5 years I had it, I NEVER blew a drive! and I ran it right there with my buddy's 33 powerplay without a problem.

GREAT BOAT!

Stultz We need to send papers back and forth, PM Me!

OK OK

Now some history on mine.LOL

I know you have the whole lowdown and I know it was your buddies boat.

You sent me part of the info but I think the original owner wasnt part of that EMail was it?

I love my little RR its a blast for a smaller boat so I know what stultz means.

I would like to go bigger just cause I have little kids on board alot but if you dont mine flying it all the time it'll do anything you want it too.

Christian and I had some fun running side by side with plenty of air last year heading down to Bridgeport on His B day!

We were about the boats out there too.
Old 05-11-2009, 10:52 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

letter rip, i remeber going out with warren, and helping him clean that boat when i used to date his niece. that was in grammer school, been droolong over sutphens ever since!!! pretty sure if busness picks up i will have Mr.Sutphen build me a 30-33 in the next couple years!!

call me, im ready to stripe up my boat