Outrageous - speed with 420s? >

Outrageous - speed with 420s?

Notices

Outrageous - speed with 420s?

Old 05-06-2011, 09:24 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by dba900
I'd love to buy Tsunami, but neither my father nor I have the coin. It's a beautiful boat, though!

There's a (lousy) photo in the link: http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo...eat=directlink
thats a great pic, nice boat.
Old 05-06-2011, 09:46 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by 30ctsutphen
Heres a pic of the old one!
I love red boats my new saber was a all red boat, and the 1st or second owner painted the deck and sides white with a red design on it then the 3rd owner painted the transom black and bottom yeck. but did a good job on the cockpit so after I get it running after 2 years over the winter I willeither strip it and paint the factory color or add more to the design. I wish they kept it all red.can't wait to see if I can keep with boxer/ sutphen30/shaun's 33.Iwanted to build a sutphen but SR wanted to much for the red 07 blank hull, and JR. was not ready with the 27 hull. and when chris was selling his 31 I had just bought the konrad ace package and started the gellner 572 blown motor build. that was anuff cash for the 05 31. well if my 28 comes out good, gerry said I won't sell it cause I still have my 24ol sitting inside collecting dust. all torn apart . if Ijust would of waited a few months I would of been in the sutphen family. can't wait to run with you guys and get gerry out with me so he can recall the ride of a vee. ha haa
Old 05-06-2011, 10:09 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Sick Stinger
DBA checking the one out in NH?
-Mike
mike my friend bought the nh boat has a 31 now a 33, Ihope he runs it this summer and not swap the motors to the 31. told him if it starts run it .