Notices

t k o

Old 12-01-2011, 09:00 AM
Registered

Received 108 Likes on 65 Posts

Originally Posted by sutphen 30
thanks for waking up from your drug induced coma,only a month late to the party.
i know,stings,bites,falls,sunspots,pollen birds mating,knees,ankles,konrad drives,and a whole book on anatomy has kept you busy.should bought the sutphen.i think i covered your last 400 posts pretty well.
Old 12-04-2011, 04:05 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Wink welcome back, now behave Bill hahaha

Originally Posted by sutphen 30
thanks for waking up from your drug induced coma,only a month late to the party.
i know,stings,bites,falls,sunspots,pollen birds mating,knees,ankles,konrad drives,and a whole book on anatomy has kept you busy.should bought the sutphen.i think i covered your last 400 posts pretty well.
BILL welcome back, you missed the balls being operated on in july. hey with my 380s down 3 /4, it went faster than your 30 3 weeks ago. I can't wait for spring my choice in a drive should be better than a b1, that would need upper and lower gears every 100 hours with 1100hp. if it lasted that long. the konrad is massive on the top side. hey I asked richie about the 07 31 he has been sitting on, but he wanted stupid money for it unfinished. BANANA same thing on there never built 28. I got a great motor built by one of the best builders in the buz. while your chine walking, I'll hop right by you this summer. this same thing would of happened with a older sutphen or other nonstep boat. the steve stepp and superboats both run awesome with the konrad, there a lg pad and stepped hull boats running high 90s with 800hp on a 30 and 32ft boats. the tranny in a box off sets weight more than I thought. plus the gas tank is in the bilge, theres a new tank going in the floor and if it still porpoises then theres room to move the tranny inside if needed. once we have the bugs out, I am sure you will be reading the words on my transom[ BILL TRY TO KEEP UP] at the fallriver pr or the cape one.. thanks for best wishes andencouragement and all, this boat ran great with a bravo set up single, there cutsom built singles and heavy twin boats, have different set ups with gas tanks strakes and stuff. who knows it could of been the props the whole time, I ran a 32 b1 labbed/ 30px5 labbed/ 32 herring labbed. so Bblades said he needs to look at the one that ran the best = 30px5 . don't forget the drive height was a guess a ment too. we started at 3'' konrads rec, then 4'' my idea to start with, then 5 3/4'' and saw no different from 4'' to deeper set up. so we are staying with 4'' and 8'' box. these hulls ran good stock with 5 or 5 1/2'' b1 set ups. are set from the factory with 6 1/2'' to 7 1/2'' propshaft height which made them porpoise a little from 35 to 55 but a little tap would stop it. not 3/4 hahaha. my baja was the same and my friends superboat. these boats have built in rocker to help getting on plane with single hp motors. back in 87 to 96 they built about 26 boats. back then it was 454s 365hp to 502 390hp to hp 465 then 500hp. so the singles had the hook. back in 94 you could get a 28=85grand=85mph with twin 465hps. theres 2 twins that run over a 100 like there on rails, one with B1 drives twin 600 = 110gps and another over that with #5 drives big power. and they don't chinewalk.Is BF site still running gave up on trying sign in, no return calls or emails. plus this site ROCKS anyways. if my surgeries go quick this winter we'll be dialing in the boat in march. I take it you never had growing pains on your boat right. thanks Bill for the encouragement on my project.ps surgeries= 9 in 6 years and at a min 3 to 4 more. when I grew up I was the guy who would do just about anything to make my friends laugh. oh I would of bought kris's boat 31sutphen had he lowered the price 3 months earlier, big different from 118,000 to 60,000. I had already bought the gellner motor well parts and the konrad. I thought about it but would have had to sell the motor that was in the 31 and the drive set up. and most likely would of had issues with balance with it also. for what I would have sold the sut motor and drive for not much, I'd be in it for 30gs more than what I have. can't wait to see yah on the water Bill later.
Old 12-04-2011, 06:44 PM
Registered

Received 699 Likes on 353 Posts

Originally Posted by AIR TIME
: if my surgeries go quick this winter we'll be dialing in the boat in march. I take it you never had growing pains on your boat right. thanks Bill for the encouragement on my project.ps surgeries= 9 in 6 years and at a min 3 to 4 more..
growing pains,absolutely not,made a call to richie and boat went from 88mph to 92mph from the bravo swap.
and be a man,9 surguries in 6 yrs,childs play,9 in 3 yrs w/ 2 more for each ankle and 1-2 for the knee.not to mention the right hand.but everythings on hold.
stop your whining,stop the pills ,stop the should haves and get your dolphin dialed in.we need a good laugh.
Old 12-04-2011, 06:48 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by AIR TIME
Is BF site still running gave up on trying sign in, no return calls or emails. .
thats because your to junked up on pills to type your password in right or can't remember your own log in screen name.
i love watching you sign in,makes me think not taking pain pills is a good thing.
Old 12-05-2011, 02:56 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Default air time

artie, when billy and i did the upgrade on my 33 sutphen. i asked ritchie what to do , my speed went from 70 to 92, too bad you didnt by the sutphen p s i am not trying to rub it in!
Old 12-05-2011, 04:56 PM
Registered

Received 482 Likes on 162 Posts

[QUOTE=shaun harrington;3564861]artie, when billy and i did the upgrade on my 33 sutphen. i asked ritchie what to do , my speed went from 70 to 92, too bad you didnt by the sutphen p s i am not trying to rub it in![/QUOTE

Wow! What did you guys do to get that kind of speed?
Old 12-05-2011, 05:28 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by shaun harrington
artie, when billy and i did the upgrade on my 33 sutphen. i asked ritchie what to do , my speed went from 70 to 92, too bad you didnt by the sutphen p s i am not trying to rub it in!
70 to 92 is a rub in no matter how you say it!!
Old 12-05-2011, 06:05 PM
Registered

Received 18 Likes on 11 Posts

[QUOTE=lucky strike;3564949]
Originally Posted by shaun harrington
artie, when billy and i did the upgrade on my 33 sutphen. i asked ritchie what to do , my speed went from 70 to 92, too bad you didnt by the sutphen p s i am not trying to rub it in![/QUOTE

Wow! What did you guys do to get that kind of speed?
Bravos/higher X and alot more HP!!
Old 12-05-2011, 07:31 PM
Registered

[QUOTE=OL40SVX;3565012]
Originally Posted by lucky strike

Bravos/higher X and alot more HP!!
yup,i already knew where to put the drives.plus we built shauno some nice na motors.
Old 12-05-2011, 08:27 PM
Registered

Here is Jeff's Sutphen pulling away from Sean at the Borden Light Poker Run.
Attached Thumbnails t k o-img_0401.jpg  

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.