Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   Sutphen (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/sutphen-64/)
-   -   Execution express (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/sutphen/267744-execution-express.html)

30ctsutphen 12-25-2011 10:43 PM

Execution express

Heard it sold

Anyone have any updates?

Biggus 12-26-2011 06:21 AM

It's in Ohio, getting a full restoration.

Crash-Box 12-26-2011 07:10 AM

Originally Posted by 30ctsutphen (Post 3579184)
Heard it sold

Anyone have any updates?

HELLO !!! LOL ... BACK N SEPTEMBER BRO :party-smiley-004:
GET CAUGHT UP WILL-YA ...

09-15-2011, 12:04 PM #69
Crash-Box
VIP Member
VIP Member

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
SOLD .....

Any body on the boards buy it ? Supposedly
heading to Ohio ...__________________
__________________________________________________ _
"Real Integrity is doing the right thing, knowing that no body's going to know whether you did it or not."

floatingphil 07-18-2016 03:16 PM

Any updates?

floatingphil 11-09-2018 09:12 AM

??

fobes 11-09-2018 08:38 PM

No update, but a friend of mine owned the boat for years. I had seen it up close several times. It sat for years alongside his house but the hull appeared to be in great shape. At one point we were negotiating a purchase, but it needed too much for me. He upgraded to a 44 MTI with twin MTT turbines which was featured in Hot Boat magazine.
Matt

lucky strike 11-11-2018 09:54 AM

Originally Posted by fobes (Post 4658239)
No update, but a friend of mine owned the boat for years. I had seen it up close several times. It sat for years alongside his house but the hull appeared to be in great shape. At one point we were negotiating a purchase, but it needed too much for me. He upgraded to a 44 MTI with twin MTT turbines which was featured in Hot Boat magazine.
Matt

WOW that's some upgrade

floatingphil 11-15-2018 09:00 AM

Hey Matt,
Thanks for the insight. I was hoping perhaps someone had seen the boat at some point over the last 6-8 years. It's a great looking old Sutphen.

fobes 11-15-2018 07:27 PM

Lucky strike- it was some upgrade for sure. I got a chance to check out the MTI up close and it was insane, I was told the calculations put it over 200 mph. Watched him go by one day from a distance, couldn't hear it at all but those BPM drives threw nice tails. It was a feature boat in the April 2005 edition of Hot Boat magazine.

Sutphil- how's things? I have not seen the "Execution Express" in years. I could have bought it for relatively short money years ago but it was too much of a project for me. It sat unused next to the previous owner's house for a long time. I was aboard it once when I was thinking of buying it. The hull was in fantastic shape and it had some sort of SpeedMaster drives on it, number 2 I think. I'd like to see how it looks today too.

I have some older pics of both the Sutphen and the MTI that I'll have to scan and post.

Matt