Sutphen Cleats

Notices

Sutphen Cleats

Old 02-17-2014, 02:26 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Sutphen Cleats

I called and talked to Richie today about my 33 and while we were talking I mentioned the cleats on my boat. They are for lack of a better term a turn over or roll over design. They are spring loaded, you push down then push on one of the ends and they roll over. They are the definition of stout and I think they have a great clean look. He remembered them but did not remember the manufacturer, he thought possibly it was a company by the name of Acoin, I cannot find anything on them or a company by that name. There are no markings anyplace on them, I would love to have another set, does anybody else have these and or does anybody know where a couple could be had?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]518784[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]518783[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]518785[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails Sutphen Cleats-img_1136.jpg   Sutphen Cleats-img_1137.jpg   Sutphen Cleats-img_1138.jpg  

Old 02-17-2014, 02:49 PM
Registered

Try Accon Marine. I looked on there website... not there. Maybe call and ask if they used to make it. I can see them discontinue due to manufacturing cost.
Old 02-17-2014, 03:12 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by MissBehavin777
Try Accon Marine. I looked on there website... not there. Maybe call and ask if they used to make it. I can see them discontinue due to manufacturing cost.
I've tried that route, no luck.