In the News.........check this out

Notices

In the News.........check this out

Old 06-07-2016, 07:01 AM
Registered

Received 317 Likes on 174 Posts

Originally Posted by T-Mone
Hey Guys,

The new shop for Sutphen Powerboats is in Sussex NJ. This is Rich Sutphen Jr's shop the son and if you ask me the legacy of Sutphen Boats.
I recently dropped off my 1999 34 to this new facility for Rich to install drive guardians and take care of a couple gel coat repairs. Rich had worked with me over the past couple years on this 34. He performed a complete restoration of my 34, including turning a once stand up boat into a sit down. I will start another thread soon on this restoration. I could not be happier with his workmanship both mechanically and cosmetically and would recommend him to anyone. When I arrived, the shop was busy with fiberglass repairs so Rich had me park the boat in this huge spray booth. I think he was trying to tell me something, paint would be be the last part of my restoration and what a great place to do it. I wish Jr the best of luck with the new shop, future projects and continuing to build the 16, 21, and 277 Sutphen Powerboats.

Anthony
Please keep us posted about the drive Guardian. What hp and drives are you running?

Padraig
Old 06-08-2016, 01:49 PM
Ing
Registered

Received 29 Likes on 14 Posts

Jr. is a stand up guy and top notch glass man. TMone get that resto job posted!!!!!