Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Offshoreonly Marketplace > Swap Shop
BBC, Bravo, Procharger, Rolex, Motorcycle, etc. >

BBC, Bravo, Procharger, Rolex, Motorcycle, etc.

Notices

BBC, Bravo, Procharger, Rolex, Motorcycle, etc.

Old 06-20-2010, 09:03 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 138 Likes on 83 Posts
Default BBC, Bravo, Procharger, Rolex, Motorcycle, etc.

EDITED 01/19/2011
CLICK HERE TO SEE MY PHOTO GALLERY

I have a TON of boat parts I need to find a new home for. I will get pictures up when I get a chance and I will price this stuff when I get a chance. i will update the list, but I know that if I don't start listing things, I will get sidetracked so here goes. Some of the details may change since I'm running off of memory while typing in my underwear on the couch.\\

PRICED items
Bravo 1. Fresh rebuild and paint. Excellent...... $2,000
Pair of MSD Digital 6 Plus programmable (rotary switches, not PC serial port) ignition boxes P/N 6520....$350 for pair
Qty (2) MSD Soft Touch Rev Control P/N 8728 - universal (not for Capacitive Discharge Ignitions or Odd-Fire V6). These are brand new in box with all paperwork and harnesses. Comes with 6k, 7k, 8k chips. New Street Price $110. Will sell for $80 each or $140 for pair.
Vortech Boost Timing Master P/N 5462-1 (MSD 5462), low hours, in box with paperwork and harnesses. New Street Price $320. Will sell for $140.
MSD MC-3 Digital Motorcycle Ignition P/N 4223, used, in box with some harnesses. New Street Price $529 (Summit). Will sell for $200.

I will price these on request - not for mysterious reasons, but because I either haven't verified the model numbers or checked around to see what's a good price for em.
Qty (2) MSD Billet Marine Distributors - BBC (I still haven't got them from my buddy's warehouse and don't have model number yet).
One Gaffrig drive temp indicator - gauge, probe, hardware..
Mercruiser +3" exhaust riser spacers (TWO pairs)
One billet top cap for Bravo
Pair of solid-hub first gen (large ear) Mirage props (23")
MSD knock sensor box P/N 8964
Snake's Nest of Accel plug wires and 2 Supercoils
ON LAYAWAY - Pair of M3 Prochargers and BBC brackets and hardware
Pair of Billet water crossovers (BBC)
ON LAYAWAY - Pair of AW504 intercoolers with 45* inlet
Pair of Procharger blowthru carb boxes
Pair of Holley HP4150 950CFM carbs - with crushproof floats and custom mods
(4) adjust-a-jet metering plates for Holley carbs
Pair of polished and anodized fuel pump blockoff plates
Pair of boost indexed external fuel pressure regulators and bypass manifolds.
Three externally balanced BBC Fluidamprs
One externally balanced BBC flex plate
One electric hatch ram (needs some work)
Handfull of miscellaneous electric linear actuators for various cool uses (long, short, fast, slow, with and without limit switches)
Handfull of pressurized gas struts (for hatches, or for actuator assist..)
One Crane 731 hydraulic roller cam (MkIV block)
Crane BBC pushrods sized for retrofit tiebar lifters and standard deck BBC. Excellent condition.
Two sets of Comp BBC valvesprings - can't remember rating,. but they were matched to a Crane 741.
Set of Isky springs, and another two sets of Mellings springs - all good for rate and height.
Huge box of titanium valvespring retainers. Most low hours, some remachined to a lower height.
Several packages of new valvespring locks. Standard and 7 degree.
Three pairs of GM cast aluminum BBC valvecovers - brand new in plastic
One Edelbrock Performer RPM AirGap intake - brand new (BBC rect port)
Three MasterLube oil accumulators with wet-start solenoids

30hp Johnson 15" electric start outboard motor (1978) with control box and prop
Several more props for above.
Several Merc outboard control boxes and wiring harnesses.
Merc 2.4 V6 - 2:1 lower unit w L&S low water cone and pickup - 14 petal front half - finger ported oval port block - modified port timing - remachined carbs with velocity stacks - ported exhaust chest - shorty exhaust tuner and relieved midsection - one piece heads cut to 180psi - appx 285+ horses - recreational trim and transom bracket - loud, and fast.
Roots supercharger for Merc 2.4 V6 (yes you heard correctly) with 14 petal front half and drive components (no throttle body or injection included).
HotFoot throttle.

Riva factory Yamaha ProMod race motor and factory lightened GP racing hull - 1997/98. Big bore Dan Lamey R&D powervalve cylinders ported for race gas - triple expansion chambers - 48mm carbs - carbon reeds - 5mm welded stroker - ported cases - MSD total loss, Skat race pump, UMI/Renthal controls, drop nozzle, etc. In parts, cylinder bosses are cracked and need repaired.

1986 Honda VFR750F. 7k miles. All there. 4 into 2 in to 1 exhaust. Fox Shock. Revalved forks, custom magnesuim fork brace. Needs rubber and a hydraulic flush and freshen (brake and clutch circuits).

2003 Yamaha FJR1300. Bought wrecked. Have 95% of the parts needed. No time to finish. Runs great.

70% finished Honda minitrail 50 with an RM80 motor in it. Custom progressive rate monoshock rear suspension with extended swingarm. Cut-down interceptor fairing to fit included.

1967 Rolex stainless/14k 2 tone Datejust. 14k champagne face w block markers. 1990 model 18k hands, 18k crown, 18k fluted bezel, stainless and 18k Jubilee bracelet - all Rolex. Runs great.

1986 Rolex stainless/18k 2 tone "single quick" Datejust. 18k champagne face with block markers. Jubilee bracelet. Runs great.

1992 Rolex 18k President Day-Date (double quick). Sapphire crystal. Completely reworked in 2000 with all new parts (insurance repair from damage from car wreck). Great watch.

Yerf Dog 2 seater yard kart with 6hp Tecumseh. Needs belt.

Ronco food dehydrator. Makes great jerky or banana chips. I am told we no longer have room in the kitchen for it, and when I use it in the garage the raccoons find a way in and mess with it.

SOLD ITEMS
SOLD - Imco +3" extension box and transom plate - all parts included....$1,200
SOLD - Two pair of satin finish CMI Elbow tops (BBC) with polished Bravo tailpipes. Leak tested with plumbing.... $3,500 for all
SOLD - Pair of Aeromotive 1000 fuel pumps
SOLD - Pair of polished cast aluminum BBC MkIV timing covers with needle bearing cam buttons.
SOLD - Two sets of inconel Extreme Duty BBC valves (intake and exhaust) in excellent condition.
SOLD - Crane Gold BBC roller rockers - all tested good, some with new needles.
SOLD - Poly-locks for rockers.
SOLD - Three pairs of U-bolt style stud girdles (BBC)
SOLD - Pair of Racor external fuel filter mounts and housings.
SOLD - 1974 Honda XL250 - motor finally locked up from sitting in the shed. Nice nostalgia project bike.
SOLD - 2003 Honda ST1300 sport tour. Great bike. 14k miles. Gloss black. Fresh rubber and brakes.
SOLD - Three sets of low hour Crane hydraulic retrofit BBC roller lifters.
SOLD - Imco +3" extension box and transom plate - missing driveshaft....$800
SOLD - MSD Boost Timing Master P/N 8762, low hours, no box or paperwork. New Street Price $250. Will sell for $140.
SOLD - Six 1" aluminum BBC valvecover spacers
SOLD - One pair of double-beam stud girdles (BBC)

My brain hurts, but I have lots more. Oh I'm thinking of more right now - remind me to list my antique/vintage toys that I need to sell, and some of my Klipsch speakers from the 70's and 80's.

My email address is on the website linked below.

MC

CLICK HERE TO SEE MY PHOTO GALLERY

Last edited by mcollinstn; 02-08-2011 at 10:46 AM. Reason: some stuff is sold.
Old 06-20-2010, 10:28 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

how much for cmi exhaust and could you send me some pics
thanks ken
Old 06-20-2010, 10:51 AM
Registered

Default bravo

how much for the bravo 1?
Old 06-20-2010, 11:22 AM
Registered

Received 121 Likes on 66 Posts

good god, you've got a ton of stuff!
Old 06-20-2010, 11:24 AM
Registered

Received 217 Likes on 112 Posts

looking to make my manual drop down bolsters power,you have two short stroke linear actuators? i think they are a 4 inch stroke
Old 06-20-2010, 02:56 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Fixx

Pair of MSD Digital 6 programmable ignition boxes
pics and price please
Old 06-20-2010, 04:02 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Pics and price on billet crossovers
Old 06-20-2010, 04:28 PM
Registered

price complete imco ext box
Old 06-20-2010, 07:46 PM
Registered

price on ex balanced fluidampr (1)
Old 06-20-2010, 08:10 PM
Registered

Received 690 Likes on 276 Posts

Boat parts, rolexs, but "Ronco food dehydrator. Makes great jerky or banana chips. "???? This crowd??

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.