2 2006 496 8.1L marine long blocks >

2 2006 496 8.1L marine long blocks

Notices

2 2006 496 8.1L marine long blocks

Old 09-30-2010, 08:21 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2 2006 496 8.1L marine long blocks

What i have is 2 496 volvo penta long blocks.just only thing volvo is the intake plenum. These were replaced because diesel fuel ran through the motors one motor got alot of diesel ran through it and has a small whole in one piston that tank was empty and got lots of diesel.The other motor fuel tank was 3/4 full and only saw a little diesel
The diesel was in the gasoline at the fuel dock like 25%diesel&75%gasoline was found later

WILLING TO TAKE OFFERS WANT TO MOVE THEM

both engines have flywheels and coil packs
engine 1 was a running motor with 55 hrs on it the heads and intake were pulled to inspect any damaged this is the one that saw very little diesel want $1700 for this one

engine 2 has the small whole in the piston bottom end is good heads are good heads and intake were pulled for inspection 55hrs on this one to $1400 for this one

NO PHONE NUMBER IN E-MAIL NO REPLY SICK OF SPAM IF THE AD IS STILL UP I STILL HAVE THEM

CALL ANYTIME OR TEXT 206-375-0705

http://seattle.craigslist.org/see/boa/1977369890.html
Old 05-31-2016, 01:55 PM
Registered
VIP Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

do you still have any parts looking for alt bracket crossover tub and thermostat housing pretty much whole front