Like Tree0Likes

Deleting sold threads from this section

Reply
Old 10-22-2012, 02:25 AM
  #11
Pirate of the Chesapeake
Gold Member
Trade Score: (2)
 
Fenderjack's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: North Point Creek, Md.
Posts: 4,330
Default

Please delete my thread if you like.

FS iphone 4s 16gb Black BNIB


Thanks John jr
Fenderjack is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 04:40 PM
  #12
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Trade Score: (28)
 
Baja226sport's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: PA/MD
My Boats: 38 Scarab Avs 700 Whipple & Baja 250 ES
Posts: 2,448
Default

You don't have to post here. Just hit report it as sold or to delete by clicking on the red triangle under your avatar.
Baja226sport is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2014, 02:11 PM
  #13
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
 
TwoKs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: seaford N.Y. long island
My Boats: 04 27' activator
Posts: 298
Default

The only triangle I see is the black one I would like to delete my ad because I have decided to not part it out and just sell it whole in the classifieds and if it dosent sell I will winterize and keep it for next year . How do I do this

Last edited by TwoKs; 10-14-2014 at 02:47 PM.
TwoKs is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2014, 03:34 PM
  #14
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Trade Score: (28)
 
Baja226sport's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: PA/MD
My Boats: 38 Scarab Avs 700 Whipple & Baja 250 ES
Posts: 2,448
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwoKs View Post
The only triangle I see is the black one I would like to delete my ad because I have decided to not part it out and just sell it whole in the classifieds and if it dosent sell I will winterize and keep it for next year . How do I do this
Hit the little black triangle and type what you want to do then send the report.
Baja226sport is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2015, 10:37 PM
  #15
Registered
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: www.bajaboatowners.com
My Boats: 1995 Baja Boss 272(SOLD), 2003 Baja Boss 302(SOLD), 1992 Baja Boss .38 Special
Posts: 2,957
Default

They need to adjust the permissions for this section so we can delete our ads when they sell. I have several that I've marked sold and they're still active.
Irishtornado is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2017, 07:20 PM
  #16
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Trade Score: (7)
 
getrdunn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: NW Michigan
My Boats: 12 meter
Posts: 4,754
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irishtornado View Post
They need to adjust the permissions for this section so we can delete our ads when they sell. I have several that I've marked sold and they're still active.
I agree but also helps if OP post SOLD. But there are times when parts get listed and don't sell but still have on their shelf but just forget about item listing to sell.
getrdunn is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2017, 07:48 PM
  #17
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Trade Score: (4)
 
endeavour32's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Chicago, IL; Onekama, MI
My Boats: 1989 Formula 292 SR-1 (sold), Scarab 38 KAAMA
Posts: 3,190
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by getrdunn View Post
I agree but also helps if OP post SOLD. But there are times when parts get listed and don't sell but still have on their shelf but just forget about item listing to sell.
Just hit the report button in the bottom left. Report it as sold, it will be gone asap.
endeavour32 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:02 AM.


Copyright 2011 OffShoreOnly. All rights reserved.