Any motocross guys on here?? >

Any motocross guys on here??

Notices

Any motocross guys on here??

Old 04-21-2011, 08:50 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by 40FlatDeck
I have been cleaning up the house and putting all my old helmets,jerseys,cool trophys, in my office, but have alot of stuff left over.

One of the coolest is a jersey from Jeremy Mcgrath. It was his rookie year riding for Mitch when they first formed the Pro Circuit Team. It was orginally called Team Peak/Pro Circuit. It has his first AMA number on it, 125. It is pretty cool to find one of his jerseys without number 1 or number 2 on it.

Anyway, I have some other cool stuff from him so I wondered if any of my guys here would be interested in it. I know we have a bunch of moto heads on the site. Just throwing it out there........let me know.

Erik
Maybe MC would want to buy that stuff back...I have a friend I work with that is tight with him. I will mention it to him next time I see him and see if he wants to pass that message off to Jermery.
Old 04-21-2011, 09:53 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Chad Reed has a huge house in lake javita and a 120 acre field that he simulates diffrent tracks around the country, so when its cold and snowy he comes here to florida and can practice. bull dozers on site to recreate the exact course of the next race, before the actual race begins. So hes always one step ahead of his comp.
Old 04-22-2011, 09:42 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I think I'm just going to put it up on the wall with some of his other stuff........

It was good talking moto with you guys though.....