WTB Side Mount Control >

WTB Side Mount Control

Notices

WTB Side Mount Control

Old 04-21-2011, 06:06 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default WTB Side Mount Control

Looking to replace my old Merc quicksilver control with something updated. Would like it to include trim, right side as well.
Old 04-21-2011, 06:34 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by hopper75
Looking to replace my old Merc quicksilver control with something updated. Would like it to include trim, right side as well.
I just put the dana marine side mount on my warlock. It cost some bucks ($750.00 through monster marine) but worth every penny imo! Not to mention.....it looks bad a$$! It comes with seperate throddle and shifter controls, a teather kill switch, trim controls in the throddle handle and a seperate trailer trim swithch. I had the commander 3000 control on mine (very simular control) and it was a p.i.t.a. and sloppy compaired to the dana. I thought the install was a brease. I did have to update the cables which cost another $100.00 but again.....well worth the $$$$!

You can pick up cheaper side mount shifters but the dana is at the top of the pack imo. what ever you do, you'll be ahead just by ditching that factory shifter.