I have a brand new high flow cast stainless steel sea strainer
275.00 shipped
pm me
Here is a link of pictures
http://s985.photobucket.com/albums/a...h71/?start=all
Old 04-28-2011, 07:35 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Will this sea strainer filter sand ? can you please measure 28 lh hydro prop. It should fit my imco -2 shortie, is thier a hub for it ? [email protected] im interested in both
Old 04-28-2011, 08:55 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by pacalim1965@yaho
Will this sea strainer filter sand ? can you please measure 28 lh hydro prop. It should fit my imco -2 shortie, is thier a hub for it ? [email protected] im interested in both
There is no sea strainer out that i know of that will filter 100%of the sand this one is the same one mercury racing installs on there race set ups
The prop is a 15 1/2 dia 1'' shaft hub is welded in hydromotive will change the hub if use send it to them.
Here is some infomation on the prop The Intimidator Quad IV, four blade stainless steel propellers are designed primarily for single and twin engine sport boats. Boats with good natural bow lift, pad bottom boats, both single and double ventilated step bottom hulls and air entrapment hulls are perfect candidates for the Intimidator Quad IV propellers. Unmatched mid-range acceleration and blistering top speeds are trademarks of the Quad IV in both the pleasure and race arenas. These propellers are available in both right-hand and counter-rotation, and pitch ranges in every inch from 19" to 35". At 15 1/2" in diameter, these propellers perform quite well with high "X" dimensions and are currently manufactured with a built-in flare ring to improve hole-shot and mid-range cruise speed. The higher pitches are also available, from 28" to 34", in 16" diameter with slightly more blade area, allowing for extremely high "X" dimensions. Quad IV propellers are polished, balanced and more importantly, are all heat treated. Our manufacturing techniques and refinements over the years have greatly increased blade strength and fatigue resistance in some of the most punishing applications as is evidenced in our success in off shore racing. All propellers are furnished with the square bore design as standard. Blueprinting/ lab finishing is available at an extra charge but it will void the one year warranty.
Old 04-28-2011, 08:56 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by pacalim1965@yaho
There is no sea strainer out that i know of that will filter 100%of the sand this one is the same one mercury racing installs on there race set ups
The prop is a 15 1/2 dia 1'' shaft hub is welded in hydromotive will change the hub if use send it to them.
Here is some infomation on the prop The Intimidator Quad IV, four blade stainless steel propellers are designed primarily for single and twin engine sport boats. Boats with good natural bow lift, pad bottom boats, both single and double ventilated step bottom hulls and air entrapment hulls are perfect candidates for the Intimidator Quad IV propellers. Unmatched mid-range acceleration and blistering top speeds are trademarks of the Quad IV in both the pleasure and race arenas. These propellers are available in both right-hand and counter-rotation, and pitch ranges in every inch from 19" to 35". At 15 1/2" in diameter, these propellers perform quite well with high "X" dimensions and are currently manufactured with a built-in flare ring to improve hole-shot and mid-range cruise speed. The higher pitches are also available, from 28" to 34", in 16" diameter with slightly more blade area, allowing for extremely high "X" dimensions. Quad IV propellers are polished, balanced and more importantly, are all heat treated. Our manufacturing techniques and refinements over the years have greatly increased blade strength and fatigue resistance in some of the most punishing applications as is evidenced in our success in off shore racing. All propellers are furnished with the square bore design as standard. Blueprinting/ lab finishing is available at an extra charge but it will void the one year warranty.