Throttles, Bezels, CRT trim setup >

Throttles, Bezels, CRT trim setup

Notices

Throttles, Bezels, CRT trim setup

Old 05-19-2011, 06:00 AM
Registered

Received 71 Likes on 39 Posts
Default Throttles, Bezels, CRT trim setup

I have a pretty much Brand New Gaffrig Triple Engine Setup throttle/control assembly. Comes with mounting hardware and attaching hardware. This can be made into a twin or single application. Does Not appear to have ever been mounted. White color. New is over $1,000.00. I will sell for 500.00

15 Brand new polished gauge bezels. Standard 2 1/8 size (12 of them) and 3 3/8(3 of them). Flat style, not angled. Still in packaging. Decided not to use them. 100 bucks for all 15 bezels.

Same bezel kit as above but red, and are used. 2 1/8 (12 of them) 3 3/8 (2 of them) and 3 3/4(1 of them) and 2 ignition switch bezels. 60 bucks on this kit.

Fountain CRT trim unit. Used, worked great last summer. Trim buttons color is faded, but I think a little laquer thinner on them and some rouge will make them polished buttons. Will come with The old 3 bolt Fountain wheel. 175.00

I can email pics.
Old 05-22-2011, 07:33 AM
Registered

Received 71 Likes on 39 Posts

Update on the throttles. There are a couple pieces missing that attach the cables to the unit. If it were to be used as a twin engine setup, no problem. But for a Triple engine setup, you will need a couple pieces, prob avail thru gaffrig or Livorsi.

These throttles have the allen head adjustment to allow you to adjust friction, without having to remove the assembly.
Old 05-22-2011, 08:37 AM
Charter Member #927
Charter Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Joe, those cable end kits are $45.00 from Livorsi. I had to get 4 of them this winter.