Notices

Sterlings

Old 05-27-2011, 05:55 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Sterlings

1150-1300 Sterlings with 48hrs since last refresh. Upgrades and refresh done by Larry's Engine and Marine. The same company that does the motors for the Skater, Predator.

These were supposed to be fresh from Sterling (10hrs) when I got them, but both failed within 10hrs of purchase. COMPLETELY gone through and upgraded.

JE coated pistons
Big Chief heads (machined for less agressive angles for valve train life), Iconel and Titanium
Bryant Billet cranks
BDS 1471's gone through by The Blower Shop
etc,
etc,

I have EVERY invoice and EVERY dyno sheet and can PM the complete list of parts for a serious buyer. They are set at 1198hp @ 11psi. Everything has Hi Temp coatings from HPC or Eddie Marine. Candy Red and Silver. Brad Penn oil was used and changed every 10-15hrs. Pics in the next few days.

I will be away from the computer for a day or two started Sat morning (helping my pops), email me or post a question. Everyone knows why I have these, time to get them out of my garage. Im also going to put them in the classifieds but I thought I would post them here first, a little more personable.

Erik
[email protected]
23K ea, OBO
Old 06-06-2011, 08:52 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks Joe!

Thanks for everything guys....... It has been a great time in my life.

Erik