New 26" Turbo Fusion 4 to trade for 26" Bravo 1 >

New 26" Turbo Fusion 4 to trade for 26" Bravo 1

Notices

New 26" Turbo Fusion 4 to trade for 26" Bravo 1

Old 06-29-2011, 09:25 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New 26" Turbo Fusion 4 to trade for 26" Bravo 1

New 26p Turbo Fusion 4 prop. Only one test ride of use. Not a mark on it. They are very similar to a Bravo One but have a progressive pitch and so they turn stiffer. They are actually the TXP OT4 with a large hub. I was very impressed with this prop, I just bought the wrong pitch. It has great holeshot and incredible mid range cruise speeds, it was just too stiff for my rig at WOT with a 250 Etec. It will be a very fast prop on the right boat. The progressive pitch means it turns harder than what is stamped. I would say closer to a 27 or 28.

This is what the Turbo website says about it. "As defined by dictionary.com, Fusion = The act or procedure of liquefying or melting by the application of heat. Or in Turbo terms…Very fast prop. The Fusion 4 series of propellers has the need for speed. Built and spec’d out for the highest performance offshore and stern drive powerboats. This aggressive series of propellers is not for everyone. These props with their high rake and progressive pitch design are ready for boats with stepped hulls and high horsepower outboards or big-block stern drives. This exclusive design is for boats that “skim” the water and have high engine/drive mounting heights. Get ready to be impressed because this prop, combined with your high-horsepower engine and advanced hull design, is ready to run."

I would like to trade for a 26" Bravo 1. I will even include the hub kit and thrust washer (OMC). Hub kits for other motors are available. Email [email protected]

Old 06-29-2011, 10:35 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

omc prop not a bravo 1

Last edited by fastscarab22; 06-29-2011 at 06:51 PM. Reason: omc prop not bravo 1