Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Offshoreonly Marketplace > Swap Shop
WTB. Good bmax upper >

WTB. Good bmax upper

Notices

WTB. Good bmax upper

Old 08-14-2011, 07:34 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

call ron bender, he's the b max rep, rebuilds and sells them. i'm sure he has a few of them for sale, also a great guy on top of it.216 390 1330 he's in ohio. good luck
Old 08-15-2011, 07:06 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by cig92
call ron bender, he's the b max rep, rebuilds and sells them. i'm sure he has a few of them for sale, also a great guy on top of it.216 390 1330 he's in ohio. good luck
I do not know what Ron Bender has told you but he is not a rep and is not associated with the Bravo Shop or Bmax in any way period.
Old 08-15-2011, 09:03 AM
Registered

still looking........
Old 08-15-2011, 11:04 AM
B-MAX REPAIR
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Smile

Yes John Is Correct. He Only Used Me To Pick My Brain About The Product Befor He Purchased Bravo Shop And B-max, And Since Then I Have Become Darth Vader In The B-max World. I Only Have 10 Years Of Working With These Drives In Making Them Work. Unfortunately Dean Would Never Make The Changes That Needed To Be Done And I Have Worked Around The Problems To Make Them Work. I Only Have 30 Years Of Reverse Engineering 700 Harley Part Numbers. And Have A World Wide Product Line That Is A Name Brand In Any Aftermarket Harley Shop. I Hope John Can Make The Changes To This Drive That It Needs. At This Point It Seems That He Is Only Folliwing The Path Of Dean And He Will Not Get Very Far. If John Thinks I Am Going To Just Quit Working On Drives Just Because He Owns The Right To Produce The Drive, Doesn't Make Him The Expert. And Not Willing To Work With People And Be Open Minded He Will Never Get Very Far Just Like Dean. I Do Wish Him Luck Because The Drive Needs It.
john Don't Forget How We Met I Worked On Your Gear Cluster When Dean Wouldn't Anwser The Phone! And Charged You Nothing!!! Good Luck
Old 08-15-2011, 11:15 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

RON is a true buisness man, if i ever need anything done to my bmaxs that i cant fix myself i will send it to him, and he even gave me a cell number if i had any problems now thats someone who gets my vote. i hope you and bmax can work out your diff.
i have a 42 fountain with 850hp running bmaxs and in three years the only problem was a broke prop shaft.
Old 08-15-2011, 01:31 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by WILDTHING TAZ
Yes John Is Correct. He Only Used Me To Pick My Brain About The Product Befor He Purchased Bravo Shop And B-max, And Since Then I Have Become Darth Vader In The B-max World. I Only Have 10 Years Of Working With These Drives In Making Them Work. Unfortunately Dean Would Never Make The Changes That Needed To Be Done And I Have Worked Around The Problems To Make Them Work. I Only Have 30 Years Of Reverse Engineering 700 Harley Part Numbers. And Have A World Wide Product Line That Is A Name Brand In Any Aftermarket Harley Shop. I Hope John Can Make The Changes To This Drive That It Needs. At This Point It Seems That He Is Only Folliwing The Path Of Dean And He Will Not Get Very Far. If John Thinks I Am Going To Just Quit Working On Drives Just Because He Owns The Right To Produce The Drive, Doesn't Make Him The Expert. And Not Willing To Work With People And Be Open Minded He Will Never Get Very Far Just Like Dean. I Do Wish Him Luck Because The Drive Needs It.
john Don't Forget How We Met I Worked On Your Gear Cluster When Dean Wouldn't Anwser The Phone! And Charged You Nothing!!! Good Luck
Ron tell me how you know what I have changed on the Bmax?
I see your repaired drives all the time and maybe the customer didn't want to spend the money and I don't care but don't come on here speaking out of turn when you don't know.

Ron we have never met but have spoken on the phone about 3 years ago when I needed to hard shim my combo bearings but you forgot to grind the ID of the gear so the bearing would hold the clearance to the shaft or maybe you didn't know about that. And we spoke when I was looking for upper gears also. So If that is picking brain I'm very sorry. And at that time you had just came back from seeing Dean and had said that he was about done with the Bravo Shop.

And being we have never met and you know nothing about me or my ability to repair engines or drives stop trying to sling mud and make yourself look like you know something you don't. Ron if you have something else to ask me give me a call and I will be glad to speak to you. These forums are for people to get good info about there boats and parts for the boats so lets keep it that way please.
Old 08-15-2011, 01:47 PM
Registered

so do either one of you guys have a bmax upper i can buy.......
Old 08-15-2011, 02:02 PM
Registered

I have 4 new ones let and then I'm 6 weeks out from today before the next batch comes in, I didn't know I would sell out so fast. So yes I have 1 to sell you!
Old 08-15-2011, 02:05 PM
Registered

so whats the price on a upper?
Old 08-15-2011, 03:16 PM
Registered

PM Sent

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.