World Merlin "Grumpy Jenkins" heads f/s w/pics >

World Merlin "Grumpy Jenkins" heads f/s w/pics

Notices

World Merlin "Grumpy Jenkins" heads f/s w/pics

Old 09-05-2011, 07:45 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default World Merlin "Grumpy Jenkins" heads f/s w/pics

I have a set of 320cc iron merlin heads forsale. I have put only 10 hours of run time on them since I had them gone thru. While cruising one exhaust seat fell out and put a few grooves in the chamber and knicked up a few other chambers. I brought it back to the machine shop and they said about $300-400 to repair the heads w/ new exh seat. I ended up buying new Dart Pro 1's. Will need 1 new exh valve also. I will include everything with the heads...SS int valves, Inconel exh valves, springs for hdy roller cam, retainers, keepers, pushrods, arp head bolts.
Looking to get $200 for these and really not looking to ship them. Located in Lacey NJ 08734.
Thanks
Erik
[email protected]

Old 09-05-2011, 09:10 PM
Registered

Received 36 Likes on 17 Posts

were those off the motors the guy had that was selling the red veocity race boat?? did you get the valve springs fixed before you ran the motors??
Old 09-05-2011, 10:49 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by 88bullet
were those off the motors the guy had that was selling the red veocity race boat?? did you get the valve springs fixed before you ran the motors??
No..
I bought these heads from Daredevil (old member). I had them gone thru from a machine shop I never used before. I put 10 hours on my 509 when while cruising in the bay cylinder #8 dropped the exhaust seat and banged up my motor pretty good..... Now I have a 515cid with dart pro 1's. These have been sitting taking up space. I know the heads will need to have the chambers cleaned up, decked, one manley inconel exh valve and thats it. The springs are brand new along with the retainers, keepers, valves, pushrods, and head bolts.
Erik
Old 09-05-2011, 10:52 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by 88bullet
BTW I have a 2in drive spacer..PM sent
Old 09-07-2011, 05:28 PM
Registered

Erik, I am interested in your heads only problum is I am in Michigan . I will need to ship them just to fair to drive. if we can work out the details ,you can call if you want .
231-846-6090 thanks TOM
Old 09-07-2011, 11:10 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by deadlyhammerhead
Erik, I am interested in your heads only problum is I am in Michigan . I will need to ship them just to fair to drive. if we can work out the details ,you can call if you want .
231-846-6090 thanks TOM
I still have the boxes that my Dart pro 1's came in so the world heads can be boxed up and shipped in thoses boxes...but when I had these world heads shipped from GA to NJ it cost alot since they are cast iron. Anyway I'll call you tomorrow and go from there.
Thanks
Erik
Old 09-13-2011, 01:25 PM
Registered

Sold