Gen VI Marine Kinetics Roller Cam >

Gen VI Marine Kinetics Roller Cam

Notices

Gen VI Marine Kinetics Roller Cam

Old 10-27-2011, 09:52 AM
Registered

Received 121 Likes on 66 Posts

Originally Posted by Thunderstruck
Gen VI Roller cam by Bob Madara, ground by Cam Motion. Will support 600 HP on 502 CI with AFR heads, good intake and carb. Idles like stock cam. Specs close to stock 500 HP carb cam but much more power. Easy on valve train. Low Hours. Reversion could be an issue depending on exhausts. $200 plus shipping.
Do you have the cam card? I'm curious if it the same as what Bob did for my 427? If it is I may be interested in it as I'm thinking about using that cam in a pair of 454's I'm building.
Old 10-27-2011, 09:54 AM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Gen VI Marine Kinetics Roller Cam

Gen VI Roller cam by Bob Madara, ground by Cam Motion. Will support 600 HP on 502 CI with AFR heads, good intake and carb. Idles like stock cam. Specs close to stock 500 HP carb cam but much more power. Easy on valve train. Low Hours. Reversion could be an issue depending on exhausts. $200 plus shipping.
Old 10-27-2011, 03:13 PM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Originally Posted by endeavour32
Do you have the cam card? I'm curious if it the same as what Bob did for my 427? If it is I may be interested in it as I'm thinking about using that cam in a pair of 454's I'm building.
Yes I do. I consider it Bob's intellectual property so I don't post the info on an open forum. I will PM you with the data and we can discuss if desired. Tom 337-513-1133. Thanks for the interest.
Old 10-27-2011, 03:23 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by endeavour32
I'm lost here. Dont you have your cam card from your 427 build ? Because if you dont, then how are you gonna know if its the same cam as his ?...or..if you do still have your card, you dont need his to build your 454's then right ?
Old 10-27-2011, 03:32 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by tinman565
I'm lost here. Dont you have your cam card from your 427 build ? Because if you dont, then how are you gonna know if its the same cam as his ?...or..if you do still have your card, you dont need his to build your 454's then right ?
Still have the cam card but I'm trying to figure out how to build a pair of 454's for as little as I can... The 427 cost close to $9000 to build and I'm not doing that again. So if I can pull some parts out (cam, lifters, rockers) of the 427 for the 454's thats what I'm going to do. Plus I have to burn 91 octane in that engine which was fine for one engine but I don't want to have twins needing premium. Plus the 292 doesn't need tons of power to hit the 75 mph mark which is what I'm looking to get. A pair of nice 450 hp engines is all I'm after.
Old 10-27-2011, 03:33 PM
Registered

Agree!
Old 10-27-2011, 03:37 PM
Registered

lmao...I've been up since 1 am working today. Just got home, and am so tired that I just realized I'm drooling on myself as I try to stay awake. Sorry guys....as you were.
Old 10-27-2011, 03:45 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

He wants to compare the 2 and see if it is what he is looking for.