Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Offshoreonly Marketplace > Swap Shop
Complete (2) Billet Bravo Xr set up for sale >

Complete (2) Billet Bravo Xr set up for sale

Notices

Complete (2) Billet Bravo Xr set up for sale

Old 12-26-2011, 09:50 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Douche + money + attorney = awesome hiding spot!
Old 12-26-2011, 09:56 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by TheGladiator
So did they blow up a couple of times or not?? Wasn't thinking of you sweetheart, just wondering about the drives...I remember you having alot of problems with them (ie: key west twice / all summer here in michigan) on your rig. I am currenting doing a winter project myself and looking for some drives...thought you could give us an honest answer on them, my bad for thinking that!

Since you didnt like me saying Merry Christmas to you...would you have liked me to say Feliz Navidad instead?

Todd
Why Todd if you are building motors @ the 700 HP level these drives would be perfect for you. These are my Billet Marine drives and both are being sold fresh back from Billet with documentation. Not so sure about what Rumors you are refering to but to clear them up I had a drive coupler failure and snapped a faulty vertical shaft which has been corrected by Billet Marine and my drives are being sold as fresh units.

http://www.billetmarine.com/index3.htm

I am upgrading to Arneson 7m drives and have no need for my current set up, but I am sure the last thing you would actualy want is anything to do with me. So lets cut to the chase and drop the childish games.

Good luck with your winter project and I hope you find what ever you are lookingh for.

And Merry Christmas is fine with me but I do prefer Boldog karácsonyt.

Old 12-26-2011, 09:56 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by laszlo01
WOW you still are hiding behind here Toad. You got your butt run down and a year later you still cant stand it.

LOL you guys are funny that you and your side kick wess and mike have nothing better to do with your time othere than to play childish games.

These drives are the same ones that passed you all last year Toad, No issues with my parts just you.

Get a life and grow up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hF3h1S__KcU

Dont see any issues with my drives as I am passing you.

You apparantly would like to meet my lawyers, so for Christmas this year I will accept your request. Game on !
I still don't understand that video but it is your story bro...looks like I slowed down then sped up over and over again but again it is your story...Also, it wasn't last year because you weren't around that much it was the year before.

Todd
Old 12-26-2011, 10:07 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by TheGladiator
I still don't understand that video but it is your story bro...looks like I slowed down then sped up over and over again but again it is your story...Also, it wasn't last year because you weren't around that much it was the year before.

Todd
Thats funny Todd. I recall playing with you for a little while and then passing you. Dont recall ever seeing you again once we passed you and put the throttles down.

Are you refering to your new 39 ? I dont remember you passing me in that one either at the spring run.

Merry Christmas Buddy...
Old 12-26-2011, 10:23 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by FstBoats
Horhey,

I don't understand the video? Todd and the other Gladiator passed you and then slowed down and you caught up and passed them? I don't get where your coming from.....is this where your drives let go?

Mike
USA
MIKE

Is this where my drives let go ? Gee let me think on this one... Hmmmm
Guess they did not let go as i passed your buddy and ran it full throttle all the way to Jacks and never seen your buddy again.

Not sure what you dont understand but i guess its hard to see with your head so far up his ass.

Get a life !
Old 12-26-2011, 10:28 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Lazlow,

I'm sure you have some powerfull lawyers but false or forged documents from a manufacturer on rebuilding drives can get you in alot of trouble!

Really Im sure there are a few salvagable parts left on your drive set up so WHAT'S THE PRICE? $2500, $3000 What?

Mike
USA
Old 12-26-2011, 10:35 AM
Registered

MIKE

Is this where my drives let go ? Gee let me think on this one... Hmmmm
Guess they did not let go as i passed your buddy and ran it full throttle all the way to Jacks and never seen your buddy again.

Not sure what you dont understand but i guess its hard to see with your head so far up his ass.

Get a life !
LazLOW,

How's that new club coming along? MOPA I think you were gonna name it, what you have 2 members total now?

You get a life!
Old 12-26-2011, 10:39 AM
Registered

Lazlow,

I'm sure you have some powerfull lawyers but false or forged documents from a manufacturer on rebuilding drives can get you in alot of trouble!

Really Im sure there are a few salvagable parts left on your drive set up so WHAT'S THE PRICE? $2500, $3000 What?

Mike
USA
WOW you realy have your head far up his ASS. Can you actualy breath up there ?

Billet Marine builds one hell of a drive and I have enjoyed them very much so.

The only thing they cant do is teach you how to grow up or pull your head out. But i guess that will never happen. Still waiting to hear the POP when your head is pulled out.

Old 12-26-2011, 10:41 AM
Registered

LazLOW,

How's that new club coming along? MOPA I think you were gonna name it, what you have 2 members total now?

You get a life!
? not sure what you are refering to. MOPA ? Guess you need to get your Rumors staraight once again. Or better yet have the balls to pick up the phone and call me.

But it would be easier to hear once we hear that POP

Last edited by laszlo01; 12-26-2011 at 10:50 AM.
Old 12-26-2011, 11:05 AM
Registered

? not sure what you are refering to. MOPA ? Guess you need to get your Rumors staraight once again. Or better yet have the balls to pick up the phone and call me.

But it would be easier to hear once we hear that POP
POP?

Is that the sound of Your Drives letting go again?

Get over it man......alls were asking is what do you want for your Drive set up?

Drama Boy

Mike
USA

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.