Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Offshoreonly Marketplace > Swap Shop
502's Supercharged w exhaust and misc... >

502's Supercharged w exhaust and misc...

Notices

502's Supercharged w exhaust and misc...

Old 04-03-2012, 01:27 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 502's Supercharged w exhaust and misc...

Long story short a guy screwed me on a hull and I am parting out my project. I purchased a rebuilt pair of 502 mpi engines w prochargers.

engines rebuilt, new springs bearings rings roller rockers (upgraded) Dyno hours only 650hp and 652hp 5800rpm computers reflashed

Superchargers rebuilt from procharger and one new heat exchanger box installed

These rebuild packages with cores are extremely expensive. All work was done at Marine Max in Fl which is where the engines sit in special crates on engine stands.

I also have 2 sets of stellings headers that go with the engines without the tails or gaskets. Back from Stellings and pressure tested with no hrs on them.

2 herring 6 blade props fresh from herring and razor sharp 29p and should push whatever you put these in (1.5 lower) to about 95mph

xz drive with xr gears, good lower but tooth snapped in upper (needs new gear set) its at Dicks performance marine $4k will make it work great again... MAXX machine worx top cap.

$32k PM me

Trying to get pics up as the parts are kinda spread out at the moment. Props and exhaust is in the boat that will be here soon. If I don't decide to sue the guy I will have K planes pumps, ext steering w pumps, another bravo drive, new gages ect ect, trailer and a 29fever hull that needs fiberglass work
Old 04-03-2012, 02:42 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Sent pm
Old 04-04-2012, 08:28 PM
Registered

Pm replied....ttt
Old 04-07-2012, 02:44 AM
Registered

Old 04-07-2012, 03:01 AM
Registered

Yes a photo of engines in crates. woo hoo. I will post more photos when I receive them and crack the crates. They should be shipped next week to me in TX. I am finding that with so many scammers in this world there is hardly any trust left...such a shame. My parts are scattered.

I purchased many parts for a boat I was having Fountain Performance Marine in Washington NC build for me only to discover the hull needed extensive repair to be to their standards. I drove the boat to them and left my Excursion there also. They informed me of the damage after I had already returned to Texas. The original plan was to leave the monster gas guzzler (6mpg with boat in tow) there in Boone NC with a friend and fly back to make the trip home with a newly refurbished 29 fever 1300+hp. My buddy decided he would step up and make the trip for me. Consequently, this is the only photo I have until the 24'th...for the headers and also the props. I will be able to take many photos of many angles and number each part when they return to me. Make me an honest offer and anything for sale can be yours. I can send anything by FedEx air by COD <secured funds only> You pay shipping and $10.00 COD fee. Ground can be freight collect.

Alexander

Last edited by onelightmind; 04-07-2012 at 03:29 AM.
Old 04-07-2012, 03:16 AM
Registered

Found an engine photo before rebuild from previous owner...only photo I have
(previous owner bought boat with these engines rebuilt them then went bigger)

Last edited by onelightmind; 04-07-2012 at 11:29 AM.
Old 04-07-2012, 03:23 AM
Registered

All Pm's responded.
Old 04-07-2012, 03:26 AM
Registered

...and yes I made a mistake the props are 5 blade.
Old 04-08-2012, 08:11 AM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts

why don't you find a hull?
Old 04-08-2012, 08:46 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

what was so wrong with the hull?? kind of like a doctor sometimes you might want a second opinion

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.