Notices

88 Spyder No Power

Old 05-02-2012, 06:40 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 88 Spyder No Power

1988 Nova Spyder, No engine or drive.(was originally a BB Chevy with Bravo Drive) Boat is about 80 percent sanded and ready for paint,the 2 rear armrests are reupholstered and the back seat should be ready in a week or two.(which will be included) Bolsters are not included. I have a new gimbal housing for it. It does come with all new Livorsi and Gafrig gauges,zero effort split controls, has a 8 gallon fresh water tank,new sink drain and electric faucet and pump. electric hatch actuator,have a brand new block off plate for exhaust as well as the original y pipe for the Bravo drive, Bennett trim tabs, cabin upholstery is in great shape, the side vinyl just needs a good cleaning.Comes with a EZ-Loader trailer (will need tires and brake lines)The rear seat bottom you see is completely rebuilt with all new wood. Has a Jensen AM/FM C.D. player with new Infinity speakers. Before I started the restoration all electrical components were in working order and all of the gauges I installed were checked before disconnecting the power, all of the lights work, I have the front docking lights, any trim that was removed for sanding will be included. Set up for dual batteries with Perko switch. Have a used mooring cover that goes with it also. Decided to put my Donzi together instead Silent choice allready sold
$2500.00
Attached Thumbnails 88 Spyder No Power-img_0161.jpg   88 Spyder No Power-img_0123.jpg   88 Spyder No Power-img_0128.jpg  

88 Spyder No Power-img_0125.jpg