Nidabond transom compound

Notices

Nidabond transom compound

Old 05-28-2012, 01:12 PM
MCL
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Nidabond transom compound

I didnt find a ad place,so i quess ill post it here.Mods feel free to move it to the right place.

I ordered 3 pails of nidabond transom compound,it was supposed to be shipped to me in Finland.My shipping agent refused to ship ti due to the fact that it is classed liquid flammable cargo.I Contacted fedex but they quoted me over 1150$ for shipping the pails.There is no way I can get those pails to me to and affordable price.

I will sell them for 90$ per pail,thats 42$ cheaper than their online price.And you skip the hassle of dealing with nidacorp,which in all honesty are very difficult to work with.They shipped it directly from the factory,so it is a fresh batch.

The pails are in okeeechobe FL.Cash on pickup.So if you or anyone you know need some transom compound,please contact me by pm.