Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Offshoreonly Marketplace > Swap Shop
23p mirage too trade for a 21p mirage. >

23p mirage too trade for a 21p mirage.

Notices

23p mirage too trade for a 21p mirage.

Old 06-04-2012, 07:59 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 23p mirage too trade for a 21p mirage.

I have a great condition Mirage 23p SS prop. Just a few speck nicks on it nothing that will cause any problems, there are only about 3 of them. I am looking to trade for a 21p mirage to go on my scarab 22. If you would like to trade let me know. Thanks. I will also Sell the prop. 250$ plus shipping

Last edited by Ufoman420; 06-04-2012 at 02:29 PM.
Old 06-04-2012, 08:53 AM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Where are you located? I have a 21 Mirage on my boat and may have to move up to a bigger prop with my repower. Was really looking for a Mirage Plus for the extra cup (and bow lift), but may consider trying a standard Mirage.
Old 06-04-2012, 09:19 AM
Registered

I am located in Denver, Co. Sounds good if you have any questions let me know. Ill get some pictures to you as soon as i can take some.
Old 06-04-2012, 10:51 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

UfoMan, I have a buddy around the corner who has a 23 Mirage plus he is going to lend me to try out. Depending on how the boat runs with that prop and whether or not he wants to part with it may drive my decision a little bit. You'll want to post a picture of your prop anyway for interested parties, but I didn't want you to think I'm leading you on. I haven't really had a chance to dial my setup in yet as far as timing and carb jetting goes, but I can't imagine it running the same prop that I had before considering the parts I used for this one. Let's just say I'm going to be a bit pizzed if I can't spin a 23 pitch prop. I'm in Kentucky, so shipping wouldn't be too exhorbitant, hopefully. I'll definitely let you know what I come up with.
Old 06-07-2012, 09:34 AM
Registered

Sold. Thanks for looking
Old 06-07-2012, 03:28 PM
Registered

I have a 21p Mirage for sale that is in perfect shape. It looks to be brand new. Let me know if you are interested.