Cigarette Top Gun flat hatch >

Cigarette Top Gun flat hatch

Notices

Cigarette Top Gun flat hatch

Old 10-19-2012, 08:11 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Cigarette Top Gun flat hatch

OEM flat hatch off my 1995 Top Gun. Seeing what it's worth to possibly upgrade to a newer style hatch.

Flat hatch in perfect condition, brand new mirror plex underneath. Clear mirror, straight across underside. It has the holes cut for sombreros but I took them out, I was planning (and still am if it doesn't sell for a decent price) to use this with my new motors which shouldn't need the sombreros. The sunpad needed to be redone so I took it off and was about to redo it, I can arrange to have it redone for the buyer if needed/wanted at a good price.

Shipping will be a b!atch but I can help with it. I can get it ready to ship and even get a good price through some of the carriers I use, but buyer will be responsible for shipping cost.

I'm not really sure what it's worth so make offers, but please be reasonable and let's see what happens. Thanks!
Attached Thumbnails Cigarette Top Gun flat hatch-hatch_underside.jpg   Cigarette Top Gun flat hatch-hatch_old_with_sombreros_underside.jpg   Cigarette Top Gun flat hatch-hatch_topside_original.jpg  

Old 11-05-2012, 06:03 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Still available...
Old 11-18-2012, 06:50 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Just out of curiosity what would a new style hatch run these days if you can please advise back thanks.