left over parts list >

left over parts list

Notices

left over parts list

Old 01-04-2013, 08:38 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 14 Likes on 10 Posts

you guys are com[plaining about THAT???? dudes I've brought back way worse than that, mothers aluminum mag wheel polish and a dremil tool and half our of your time and they'll be like new... seriously this is ridiculous and a waste of time, carry on campin my friends!!!
Old 01-04-2013, 08:46 AM
Registered

Received 742 Likes on 400 Posts

Originally Posted by adk61
you guys are com[plaining about THAT???? dudes I've brought back way worse than that, mothers aluminum mag wheel polish and a dremil tool and half our of your time and they'll be like new... seriously this is ridiculous and a waste of time, carry on campin my friends!!!
I'm not complaining about anything. As I stated in my first post to this thread the covers as he received them are what I would expect of a used set of covers. After seeing the pic of how they were advertised I said I agree with him he did not receive covers in the same condition that the picture depicted. I asked if he attempted to clean them as, IMO, they should easily clean up to look as advertised and then no harm, no foul. And thanks for calling me an a$$ earlier in this thread. Stay classy...
Old 01-04-2013, 08:58 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

all I'm saying is that people are too picky when buying "used" parts, they are used... sorry about the A$$ comment, I was thinking you were the purchaser, really, the covers arent that bad, and $160. TYD is a fair deal, I dont see why he's on Ryan about this, I really don't, I certainly wouldn't waste my time... just my $.002 if he'd have bought new ones for $239 he would have likely paid $50 or more to ship them from Cal... so really he is the winner
Old 01-04-2013, 09:26 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

So when u go to buy a car or a boat and they take pics of it as soon as they got them and sold it to u later after it sat in the sun faded with scratches and looking like they have been drug through the mud it ok bc its used? wtf man! yall are crazy! And u didnt even tell me they were dirty us said they had like 10 hrs on them, and from the pic of it on ur motor looked new! Someone else has even contacted me about u screwing them on some short blocks...... but guess its just me! PLEASE do not buy anything from this guy if he is worried about refunding my money (only $160 bucks) he doesnt deserve from the crap he sent me! DO NOT buy from this guy!
Old 01-04-2013, 09:41 AM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by badz4u2nv
So when u go to buy a car or a boat and they take pics of it as soon as they got them and sold it to u later after it sat in the sun faded with scratches and looking like they have been drug through the mud it ok bc its used? wtf man! yall are crazy! And u didnt even tell me they were dirty us said they had like 10 hrs on them, and from the pic of it on ur motor looked new! Someone else has even contacted me about u screwing them on some short blocks...... but guess its just me! PLEASE do not buy anything from this guy if he is worried about refunding my money (only $160 bucks) he doesnt deserve from the crap he sent me! DO NOT buy from this guy!
Did i not tell you from the start if you shipped them back i would have them cleaned!! But no you would rather B!tch about it for a week for nothing ...I buy and sell parts on here every day and spend a LOT of money and time on OSO. and everyone knows this, And the people that know me know I'm not out to screw anyone by any means! You're just pissed that I wouldn't give you $80 back so you could get them for even less. I'd hate to see what your boat looks like if you're too lazy to clean some water spots off valve covers. And if a member reads this entire BS and decides not to buy a part from me then that's their prerogative I will not be mad. I try to please everyone but everybody know that's impossible, it will be there lose. I'm over it thank you.

Last edited by ridefast77; 01-04-2013 at 10:05 AM.
Old 01-04-2013, 09:42 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

how many times have you been to a car lot after seeing the shinny detailed pics in a paper or mag then see it up close only to find that it's weathered... "USED" this is my last posting on this subject, Ryan has done no wrong by me in the past, and all my dealings with him have been satisfactory.
Sorry your deal didn't go as planned, but really its 160 bucks were going on about, my door rate is $110per hour and I've eaten up more than that in typing/responding to this crap!!
ya'll need to grow up!!
TA TA 4 now!!
Old 01-04-2013, 10:41 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Man i had ridefast77 RYAN send me over 3000,00 worth of used parts. I expect cleaning and repair on almost anything i buy, i have sent parts to guys and have had trouble with parts that were sold as used but the person bought them thinking they were getting new (even tho they were advertised as used) over a little paint peeling. Its seems that everyone is always crying about the parts after you ship them 1000miles away kinda makes selling to anyone tough, i see alot of do-it ourself type guys that will clean, repaint,new gaskets, etc. Used parts. I dont think ridefast77 RYAN did anything wrong its just in todays world things are different.