Notices

SSM #3 forsale

Old 01-29-2013, 03:38 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default SSM #3 forsale

I'm selling my SSM#3 drive it's in great condition fresh water use only just inspected last june
was told by a co. that rebuilds drive for a living this drive is in excellent condition and worth every bit of $6,000.00 !!
make an offer....
Attached Thumbnails SSM #3 forsale-photo.jpg-79.jpg   SSM #3 forsale-photo.jpg-80.jpg   SSM #3 forsale-photo.jpg-81.jpg  

Old 01-31-2013, 04:12 PM
Registered

TTT
need to sell this drive ASAP
Old 01-31-2013, 05:41 PM
Registered

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

think the price is way high .another real clean pair in the swap shop for $3000 and thats for a pair
Old 01-31-2013, 11:32 PM
Registered

i would trade you a nice set of edelbrock aluminum rpm performer marine heads ported to a rpm performer rpm air gap intake powder coated intake and anodized heads both black this is all for bbc i had the center of the intake machined down and a 1" spacer machined in the middle as well. also i have crane roller rockers and stud girdles, an 800 cfm carb double pumper no choke just rebuilt, plus 2 bravo one out drives on has 50 hrs and one has 150 hrs, the one with 50 has the bottom fin snapped off cause someone backed into my boat and i had a spare so i just threw it on. both drives in great shape as far as gears and everything. all the parts heads carb intake rockers and everything are ready to bolt on the heads only have 50 hrs on complete rebuild with isky springs and manley hrdware. alsooo i have an older gm 671 blower and intake i would throw in, i only want one out drive for all of this its a hell of a deal for u these are some great pieces... call me or pm back my number is 9899806437
Old 02-02-2013, 07:56 AM
Registered

I know the price seams high but this drive has less than 50 hrs on it inits whole life !!
never been abused or had any issues !! I have talked to the origanal owner and varified this !!
Wilcroft your offer is very tempting i will give you a call Dave
Old 02-02-2013, 08:24 AM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by FORMULAfast
I know the price seams high but this drive has less than 50 hrs on it inits whole life !!
never been abused or had any issues !! I have talked to the origanal owner and varified this !!
I think you have to consider that your potential buyers here do not know the original owner, how they maintain things, or whether or not there is really less than 50 hrs use.

So, that would mean the real question is how much do YOU stand behind this? And I have blown up alot of stuff in my day in under 50 hrs for sure!!!

Not trying to be negative, just sayin that banking on people taking the word of an unknown 3rd party might not really work out for ya.
Old 02-02-2013, 12:09 PM
Registered

The Drive

Originally Posted by Baja226sport
I think you have to consider that your potential buyers here do not know the original owner, how they maintain things, or whether or not there is really less than 50 hrs use.

So, that would mean the real question is how much do YOU stand behind this? And I have blown up alot of stuff in my day in under 50 hrs for sure!!!

Not trying to be negative, just sayin that banking on people taking the word of an unknown 3rd party might not really work out for ya.
I hear ya I'm not expecting to get that much for the drive i'm just putting it out there on how clean and good the drive is i would take any reasonable offer !! And thanks for your impute I didn't take as negative....
Old 02-25-2013, 02:06 PM
Registered

TTT
Drive is still for sale !!!
Old 02-25-2013, 02:08 PM
Registered

Drive is in great shape very little use !!
any offers ?