Old 02-01-2013, 09:56 AM
Brotherhood #1
Gold Member

Received 111 Likes on 84 Posts

XRs are only 1.25 shafts unless some one did and xr upper and std B1 lower
Old 02-01-2013, 10:26 AM
Registered

Received 698 Likes on 341 Posts

Those not xr's. Those are standard bravo 1 drives. Xr does have a different input retainer rings and those are 1" propshafts
Old 02-01-2013, 10:29 AM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Willcrof10
i would trade you a nice set of edelbrock aluminum rpm performer marine heads ported to a rpm performer rpm air gap intake powder coated intake and anodized heads both black this is all for bbc i had the center of the intake machined down and a 1" spacer machined in the middle as well. also i have crane roller rockers and stud girdles, an 800 cfm carb double pumper no choke just rebuilt, plus 2 bravo one out drives on has 50 hrs and one has 150 hrs, the one with 50 has the bottom fin snapped off cause someone backed into my boat and i had a spare so i just threw it on. both drives in great shape as far as gears and everything. all the parts heads carb intake rockers and everything are ready to bolt on the heads only have 50 hrs on complete rebuild with isky springs and manley hrdware. alsooo i have an older gm 671 blower and intake i would throw in, i only want one out drive for all of this its a hell of a deal for u these are some great pieces... call me or pm back my number is 9899806437

You do realize you are most likely trading down. Those are not XR drives and only worth about $2000 if they have good gear sets.