1996 Baja Boss 302 Project >

1996 Baja Boss 302 Project

Notices

1996 Baja Boss 302 Project

Old 02-11-2013, 03:29 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1996 Baja Boss 302 Project

Looking into selling my 1996 Baja Boss 302 as a project or possibly parts.

Due to having to rebuild the house from Sandy, having a 3 year old and another one on the way this spring I won't have time to get the boat back together. I don't want to miss another summer on the water so I figured I would cut my losses and buy something smaller but working.

Starboard engine (502 MPI) was removed and rebuilt over the summer. Just needs to have the accessories installed and put back into the boat.

Starboard drive was removed in order to pull engine and was in my garage when Sandy hit, so it was submerged in a couple feet of water. I'm not sure of it's current condition.

Someone would just need to bolt the accessories back onto the engine, re-install and possibly rebuild or get a new bravo drive.

Rest of the boat is very nice, new XT-Innovations interior, shiny gelcoat with some minor flaws but still looks good.

Comes with two axle, galvanized load-rite trailer (brakes don't work

I'm not sure what something like this is worth as a project so I'm entertaining all offers.

Email me for pictures and or offers: [email protected]