cmi 4 inch air diverter pipes >

cmi 4 inch air diverter pipes

Notices

cmi 4 inch air diverter pipes

Old 05-01-2013, 05:22 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default cmi 4 inch air diverter pipes

These pipes are for e top headers and bravo set up. They have the beveled collector. I sent these to cmi 2 weeks ago to see what they fit because I was having problems with fitting my set up and dave at cmi set them up on their jig and said these are for a 12inch hole which what he said fountain uses. So they are for a fountain or a boat with 12inch hole and a bravo set up. I have pics on request u can pm or call 630 768 2643 or text. The pipes have about 10hrs on them and cmi told me that they are in great condition. this is for one set single engine. 850 plus shipping.
Old 05-02-2013, 05:10 AM
Registered

ttt
Old 05-05-2013, 06:29 AM
Registered

If u are looking for a twin engine set up the sister set to these are on ebay under boat parts. Just type in cmi exhaust and they will come up but trust me they r listed wrong. I found out the hard way. I am located in southwest suburbs of Chicago and the other set is in the northern suburbs.