BBC Mark IV Hydraulic Flat Tappet & Lifters >

BBC Mark IV Hydraulic Flat Tappet & Lifters

Notices

BBC Mark IV Hydraulic Flat Tappet & Lifters

Old 08-12-2013, 11:36 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default BBC Mark IV Hydraulic Flat Tappet & Lifters

BBC Mark IV Hydraulic Flat Tappet & Lifters as new and never used.. Crane 134561 -- .553 .571 236/246 @.050" 114 Lobe Seperation -- .. (complete cam card below)

Lss. I bought these new and installed them in a fresh build that was never cranked, or even spring pressure put on.. It's basically just been slathered in cam lube, along with GM EOS, and sat in the engine since.. It's all been in a climate controlled building as well,so it's basically just as it was when I installed it..

As you can see in the pics It's still covered in cam lube, as it made most sense to me to just leave the lube on it, cover it up & stick it back in the box.. I'm listing this only b/c I'm heading in a different direction cam wise.

Camshaft & Lifters only forsale $125.00 + minimal shipping takes it all.. (sry. but I do Not have the original box for the lifters)

I'm not on here a ton, nor checking email every 10min, but the stuff is as described, it is forsale and I will get back with you..

Thanks, Scott
Attached Thumbnails BBC Mark IV Hydraulic Flat Tappet & Lifters-bbc-cam-lifters.jpg   BBC Mark IV Hydraulic Flat Tappet & Lifters-bbc-cam-card.jpg   BBC Mark IV Hydraulic Flat Tappet & Lifters-bbc-cam-grind-.jpg  

Old 08-15-2013, 01:49 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

$100.00 + Shipping for Cam & Lifters

As stated above, both the Cam and set of lifters are as new and have Never been used, just slid in the engine, and rockers left loose..

Also I would possibly trade for something ? Who knows you may have something I could use so it never hurts to ask,, If somebody has something to trade plz keep in mind that eventhough these have never been used my asking price is Way less than they sell for new

Here are a few things off the top of my head that I could use, and I'm sure there is more so if you have something feel free to ask:

(2) 4.5" or 5" Exhaust tips (straight cut only, no agle tips)

Sea Strainer

Aeromotive A1000 Fuel Pressure Regulator with 1:1 rise

Blow Thru Carb Hat (not one of the cheap 70.00 ebay ones) Something like Extreme Velocity, Steve Morris, ect.

I'm not interested in junk, and I'd even consider trading up for something like the sea strainer if it's really nice.. Selling is obviously easier, but just thought a trade may help someone out..

Last edited by littledcsrodshop; 08-15-2013 at 02:52 PM.
Old 08-23-2013, 07:04 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

sorry didn't read