Billet lab finish 6 blade Bravo 1 42 pitch Props

Notices

Billet lab finish 6 blade Bravo 1 42 pitch Props

Old 09-06-2013, 11:25 PM
Rob
VIP Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Default Billet lab finish 6 blade Bravo 1 42 pitch Props

These were custom made by Rolla,They are a one off design I had made , I was running out of prop sizes and needed bigger props,They did all the computer design and calculations, I was turning the Mercury 8 blade 36 pitch props at 7200rpm ,I really didn't want to turn my stock 500efi that far,I was scared that the boost at that rpm would keep the intake valves pushed open and I would have to change my valve lash tighter.That would hurt my gas millage.

Oh yea they are both left hand props, I found at that pitch that if I had them turning the same way that it would counter act the TQ of my reverse rotating motors, I also found that spinning the PSI blowers in reverse they were more efficient and would build less heat at 27.29 pds of boost.

Please contact me after 2am central time as I usually go out partying early at night and build Formula 1 motors when I get back in at night.

I would prefer cash at pickup as FedEx want insure for that amount, Please call I can change my engine building schedule if you want to meet me in the day"daylight",I will need 2 days ahead notice to change my meds to work you in, I don't want to take a chance of not having a clear head with my Formula 1 contract I have with Yugo.

Thanks for looking

Rob

ohyea I will intertain a trade for gunpowder or penicillin.or just straight out $49,999.99.will be fine, I do prefer $2 dollar bills as the strippers really like them

The Only Time You Have To Much Ammo Is When Your Swimming Or On Fire.
Old 09-06-2013, 11:31 PM
Rob
VIP Member

Sorry I forgot the picks,Ill get some,I hope they will come out being a unattainable invisible clear color.

If anybody else would be interested,I'm have a larger pitch set made and they said if I had someone else wanting a set while they are chucked up they would give up a volume discount of 7%.

Also at this low price I cant include the plastic hubs, I spent many years in school developing a technech of taking sillypuddy and cooking it and makes these plastic hubs,they are very shock absorbing and light.

Thanks
Rob

Last edited by Strip Poker 388; 09-06-2013 at 11:43 PM.
Old 09-07-2013, 01:21 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Strip Poker 388
Sorry I forgot the picks,Ill get some,I hope they will come out being a unattainable invisible clear color.

If anybody else would be interested,I'm have a larger pitch set made and they said if I had someone else wanting a set while they are chucked up they would give up a volume discount of 7%.

Also at this low price I cant include the plastic hubs, I spent many years in school developing a technech of taking sillypuddy and cooking it and makes these plastic hubs,they are very shock absorbing and light.

Thanks
Rob
I know an engine builder that could sell those for you!!! as long as you don't mind him taking all the credit for the hubs
Old 09-07-2013, 12:05 PM
Rob
VIP Member

that sound good, 50.00 should be fair comision

Old 09-07-2013, 06:28 PM
Registered

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

WTF ....someone left the cap off the Furniture polish again!
Old 09-07-2013, 09:09 PM
Registered

I could use a new set of 4 blades could you grind 2 off? I'll let you keep the blades you cut off so you could weld them together and make a brand new 4 blade with one of those nice plastic hubs you make then I mite buy that one too
Old 09-07-2013, 09:38 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post

Will these fit Alpha drives also? I have a 185 xlt with a stock 260 in it and I'm running 94 on gps at 16k rpm (using the stock 21 p cleaver). Would like to bring the rpm down a little to help out stock water pump on the front of the block.
Old 09-07-2013, 11:14 PM
Rob
VIP Member

[ATTACH=CONFIG]507649[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]507650[/ATTACH]
Originally Posted by offthefront
WTF ....someone left the cap off the Furniture polish again!
I represent that remark,I saved so much money on my tow vehicle that I had these props made,But I do need to sell these so I can get bigger props,
Attached Thumbnails Billet lab finish 6 blade Bravo 1   42 pitch Props-chevelle-eng-element-bryant-eng-049.jpg   Billet lab finish 6 blade Bravo 1   42 pitch Props-chevelle-eng-element-bryant-eng-050.jpg  

Old 09-08-2013, 09:33 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Strip Poker 388
[ATTACH=CONFIG]507649[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]507650[/ATTACH]

I represent that remark,I saved so much money on my tow vehicle that I had these props made,But I do need to sell these so I can get bigger props,
I would assume you went with the aftermarket muffler bearings and headlight fluid. Any other sweet mods to you tow vehicle?
Old 09-08-2013, 09:50 AM
Rob
VIP Member

Originally Posted by HEDGEHOGER
I would assume you went with the aftermarket muffler bearings and headlight fluid. Any other sweet mods to you tow vehicle?
Yea I had to drain some of the brake fluid so the calipers wouldnt drag,that helps my gas millage tremendously in the hills,Oyea the myth of useing mothballs is not true, it made the exhaust temp go pass my limit of 1875.and they stink too.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.