1986 Stoker 26 SSt Tunnel Hull and trailer - $5,500 >

1986 Stoker 26 SSt Tunnel Hull and trailer - $5,500

Notices

1986 Stoker 26 SSt Tunnel Hull and trailer - $5,500

Old 09-23-2013, 10:25 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1986 Stoker 26 SSt Tunnel Hull and trailer - $5,300

This had been "Sold" at the end of May. The "buyer" never came to close the deal, and so it has been put back up for sale. Thanks for looking.

'86 Stoker 26 hull with a Competitive brand trailer - $5,300.00. Located 1 hr south of Boston, MA. Happy to help coordinate shipping.

This is a repower project, but the boat is in great condition. A rare hull which was laid up by Eliminator boats, and finished out by hand at the Stoker shop. This boat did 104 mph with twin Evinrude 275 V8's when new (Al Stoker can still reel off the original seatrial info). If you are familiar with the brand, you know what this boat can do. It's not just a speed boat though, with seating for 8, and a built in removable ski-pole. The gelcoat job on the Stokers is a work of art, and still polishes up nice.

This boat went thru a major re-fit & re-power with new Evinrude Etec 225ho's in 2007. A lot was added to the boat at that time including all new stereo, wiring and instruments. A partial list from 2007 included:
New stereo & wiring installation, 28" zippered rigging sleave TH Marine, Teleflex Morse 33C Supreme Cables, New mooring cover, Interior & exterior detail & compound, Stereo:
- Kenwood KDC-MP232 radio/cd/mp3
- Kenwood Remote P-RC50MR
- MB Quart 6x9 speakers
- ALPINE MRV-F345 75X4 AMP
- Bazooka mac8002w subwoofer

Install new factory gauges, bezels, accessories, test & repair all lights.

I will include all of those item with the sale. It also has a bimini in perfect condition, and two mooring covers (1 good, 1 ok). The stereo with installation ran over $2k in 2007 on it's own. The mooring cover was $1,400 & the rigging & rewire of the boat was $1,900. It will need engines, engine wire harness, and steering.

Boat has Latham shifters and a Hotfoot throttle peddle set-up for twins and connected to Teleflex Supreme cables. It has an ipod hookup for the stereo, a pitot speedometer, and a lowrance digital depth finder. There is a nice cuddy up under the bow with a custom fit cushion in good condition. Seat are in ok condition and comes with a ski pilon. These pictures are all from May 2013.

I bought it to use the motors on another project, and just have no time to do anything with this hull (sadly). I have heard nothing but good things about it. I have a review article from Performance Boats I can email,.

Last edited by kitebuz; 09-24-2013 at 01:37 PM.
Old 09-24-2013, 01:37 PM
Registered

Bump for a price drop to $5,300. I am hoping to move this before winter!
Old 03-10-2014, 07:46 PM
Registered

I see its still on here but did it sell?