2004 35ft Formula Fastech 353 stepped hull with Eagle 12k trailer >

2004 35ft Formula Fastech 353 stepped hull with Eagle 12k trailer

Notices

2004 35ft Formula Fastech 353 stepped hull with Eagle 12k trailer

Old 01-19-2014, 06:43 AM
Registered

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by Baja226sport
Very true Gordon. I personally apologize for saying anything period. At this point I couldn't buy the thing no matter what the condition even if the asking price was only $15,000.

And it is true that it could be a very nice hull just in need of a power washing. Soooo......Good luck with the sale. Hopefully you get to clean it up and post some better looking pics.
i know paul just bugs me no one here has seen it and claimed it junk already. they claim it needs motors and drives only .heres a perfect boat for diego hell hes even in fla .hes mech inclined offer $18,000 put his power and drives in it .a week job and wala diego has a newer bigger boat for short cash .this is just an example of what could really be done .just so many haters here lately gotta be the weather
Old 01-19-2014, 08:19 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I certainly don't think its junk, especially since its a Formula Imron paint job, there certainly could be some damage on top, but I bet it will clean up very nice, the question is while its been sitting I assume w/o a cover has anything begun to rot, was the nose proped up properly so it could drain, the interior is easy to replace, hopefully the cabin is intact.

Smokin tell me about this 272??? I gotta friend looking for something
Old 01-19-2014, 08:39 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 46 Likes on 23 Posts

The boat can be a hidden gem or a nightmare. The pictures posted are not flattering the sale. I agree, re-do the listing with boat clean up. That could be a nice boat for someone.
Old 01-19-2014, 09:24 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks for the feedback guys. The pics are of how the boat sits now, I will get more. Its been sitting without cover. Gelcoat and stickers are excellent on the hull. Topside has to be powerwashed, I will get to it. More pics this week. Boat has never sank!!!

Location Loxahatchee FL 33470

edit: I was hoping to sell this without having to do work on it. Not having experience in boats makes me hesitant

Last edited by stringer bell; 01-19-2014 at 02:36 PM.
Old 01-19-2014, 09:36 AM
Registered

Received 21 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by stringer bell
Thanks for the feedback guys. The pics are of how the boat sits now, I will get more. Its been sitting without cover. Gelcoat and stickers are excellent on the hull. Topside has to be powerwashed, I will get to it. More pics this week. Boat has never sank!!!

Location Loxahatchee FL 33470
Just FYI, if its factory (which it looks like is) all the graphics and stripes are PAINT. You might feel a slight edge that makes them seem like stickers. This makes it much easier to bring back to life. Good luck .
Old 01-19-2014, 10:29 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks, I was afraid to use power washer thinking they were stickers and could get damaged
Old 01-19-2014, 11:01 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Gordon, should we post before/ after pictures of that Fountain. Problem with this boat (Fornula) is if it was left uncovered for a while, and it looks like it was. It could have a lot of damage.
Old 01-19-2014, 11:03 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

id still be carefull with the powerwasher though
Old 01-19-2014, 11:13 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by ROB FREEMAN
id still be carefull with the powerwasher though

yup dont want to catch a edge, also don't use any chemicals
Old 01-19-2014, 04:16 PM
Registered

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by Expensive Date
Gordon, should we post before/ after pictures of that Fountain. Problem with this boat (Fornula) is if it was left uncovered for a while, and it looks like it was. It could have a lot of damage.
ha ha that fountain was a diamond in the ruff . if the pics of that one got out everyone would have claimed that one junk .that littererly had green moss growing on it however it was always covered. you saw it after 4 hours pressure washing. just like putting new hubcaps on an old car . gotta tell u if that 353 were closer i would be makin an offer myself. takes an awful lot to scare me away

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.