1990 baja 210es needs motor work >

1990 baja 210es needs motor work

Notices

1990 baja 210es needs motor work

Old 05-12-2014, 08:14 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1990 baja 210es needs motor work

listing my 1990 baja 210es with 365hp gen iv 454 mag bravo1 for sale dont think ill have the money to fix it this summer and id rather not stare at it in the driveway bought it a few months ago motor lost oil pressure i pulled it apart to find a roasted oil pump one cylinder had some scoring that is to deep to hone and pulled the main caps to find some metal had ran through the motor cam/lifter were pretty worn also it was freshwater ran only and is in great shape currently at the machine shop but havent even got word back yet but ive been told rough estimate its gonna be somewhere between 1500 and 2000 drive is good has and aftermarket nose cone that is welded on but needs cosmetic attention i put a new steering cable and helm in the boat new kicker marine 6x9 speakers new tires on the trailer and more make and offer i paid 6k for the boat then put some money into it its a good looking boat interior is nice two small side bolsters need to be repaired but thats it and if you have the money and time to fix it its well worth it ive wanted one of these boats forever but i just bought a house its not the right time for it message me for pics or any other questions thanks