Pair of mint Buckets or sit down bolsters with legs $ 300 bucks WOW >

Pair of mint Buckets or sit down bolsters with legs $ 300 bucks WOW

Notices

Pair of mint Buckets or sit down bolsters with legs $ 300 bucks WOW

Old 11-27-2014, 11:01 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Pair of mint Buckets or sit down bolsters with legs $ 300 bucks WOW

Ok first lets be clear they are sit down bolsters out of a older Progression but they are mint .Now after dozens of calls and texts lets be clear again they Can be modified ....(take off the bottom ) and there you go stand up bolsters. Also these were gunnel mount with a stainless leg on one side this means that the other side was mounted to the boat at the gunnel so there are 4 threaded studs on one side. these can be removed and capped for whatever your application .Now here goes these are $ 300 bucks a pair and mint they are not thousands. if you dont get my point you never will. i gave my hydrostream bucket to the guy to recover and it was $ 300 bucks to just recover double rolled/ pleated so do the math. Also i can text pics call 516-225-6474 call or text me i dont get to the lap top often . the seats are all white with a black and gray stripe and they are not as rounded as superboat or checkmate buckets they are a little squared on the sides.located in Freeport NY 11520 inside storage
Old 11-27-2014, 08:08 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by CHEESE
Ok first lets be clear they are sit down bolsters out of a older Progression but they are mint .Now after dozens of calls and texts lets be clear again they Can be modified ....(take off the bottom ) and there you go stand up bolsters. Also these were gunnel mount with a stainless leg on one side this means that the other side was mounted to the boat at the gunnel so there are 4 threaded studs on one side. these can be removed and capped for whatever your application .Now here goes these are $ 300 bucks a pair and mint they are not thousands. if you dont get my point you never will. i gave my hydrostream bucket to the guy to recover and it was $ 300 bucks to just recover double rolled/ pleated so do the math. Also i can text pics call 516-225-6474 call or text me i dont get to the lap top often . the seats are all white with a black and gray stripe and they are not as rounded as superboat or checkmate buckets they are a little squared on the sides.located in Freeport NY 11520 inside storage
Send pix, or what year progression so I could find on the net. Probably fit in my 24' Skater. I think I get your point that they are not thousands and you have a Hydrostream, nice ride by the way. Andy [email protected] 519 344-1275 Pix by text to 519 918-1275

Last edited by Andy; 11-27-2014 at 08:17 PM.
Old 11-28-2014, 06:58 PM
Registered

pics sent out
Old 11-28-2014, 10:05 PM
Registered

Thanx again fromage for the pix. Happy hollidays to you and kin.
Old 12-01-2014, 08:13 AM
Registered

Thank you . seats are still available.
Old 12-01-2014, 09:28 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Send pics to xxxxxxxxxx

Im in NY as well

Just texted you, thanks

Last edited by AWOL; 12-01-2014 at 10:48 AM.