Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > Offshoreonly Marketplace > Swap Shop
FOR SALE:  Large Band or DJ PA System (JBL, QSC, etc) >

FOR SALE: Large Band or DJ PA System (JBL, QSC, etc)

Notices

FOR SALE: Large Band or DJ PA System (JBL, QSC, etc)

Old 12-01-2014, 09:13 AM
Registered

Received 80 Likes on 56 Posts
Default FOR SALE: Large Band or DJ PA System (JBL, QSC, etc)

I have a large PA system for sale - I know this is a boat forum, but there are some DJs / bands that are also into boating! This is a serious sound system - 19,400 watts of QSC power to 8 JBL SRX cabinets. This is a great system for bands or poker run DJs. ....or if you through some serious parties at your house, no one will forget YOUR parties! ha!

If this is inappropriate, I apologize in advance.

pictures here - https://www.flickr.com/photos/101547...7649518534242/

It's come time for me to get out of the biz, and move on to another chapter in life. I am the original owner of this rig. All drivers, components, etc are as original. I've never blown a driver or had any problems with any of this equipment - primarily due to this setup being overkill for all of the clubs that I've worked (200 people max typically).

Here's what I've got.

(4) JBL SRX 722 Dual 12"/Horn Mid/High Cabinets
(4) JBL SRX 728S Dual 18" Subwoofer Cabinets (with custom/matching finish caster boards installed)
(1) DBX DriveRack 260 Speaker Management Processor
(6) QSC PLX3602 Amps
(1) 18 Space Road Ready Amp Rack
Associated speakon cables, XLR interconnect cables. (will throw in all of them in for free with complete system purchase)

This is a turn key rig that is ready to go - I just used it at a club last weekend! The cabinets do have some minor road rash, but they still look very good.

I'm willing to meet within a 2 hour radius of Henderson, KY at no charge. I am motivated to sell and willing to accept respectable offers - no low ballers please. This system could easily be split into 2 separate systems (although you'd need a 2nd crossover).

I'm asking $11,500 - but again, I'm motivated to sell - cash tempts me! :-) ...and willing to separate some/all, but would rather sell as complete. Email and let me know if any of this interests you.

Thanks
Terry
812.760.5711 (cell or text)