1080p Epson Home Cinema 8350 HD Projector >

1080p Epson Home Cinema 8350 HD Projector

Notices

1080p Epson Home Cinema 8350 HD Projector

Old 01-14-2015, 11:15 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default 1080p Epson Home Cinema 8350 HD Projector

I know this isn't boat related, but I figured I would throw it up here, before it goes up on eBay, in case any of you were interested. Admins/moderators, If this is in violation of the classified rules, please feel free to remove and throw me a virtual spanking..... On to the item for sale......

I have an Epson Home Cinema 8350 LCD 1080p Projector for sale. This is an excellent projector for both Home Theater and Gaming. We used this in our Home Theater to watch High Definition Movies and Sporting events as well as gaming with the Xbox 360, Xbox One, Playstation 3, Nintendo Wii, Nintendo Wii U, and recently PC gaming w/iRacing. I was absolutely blown away the first time I loaded up iRacing and Assetto Corsa on the projector. The Epson 8350 is one of the most flexible projectors available. Having both Horizontal and Vertical Lens shift along with a 2.10:1 zoom, placement of this projector is a breeze. This projector has been trouble free. It is in perfect condition operational and cosmetic condition. The lens (as well as the entire projector) is scratch free. The projector only has 1,716 hours on the original bulb, all of which were in EcoMode. While this may sound like a lot, it really isnt. The Epson 8350 boasts a bulb life of 4000 hours. I have regularly cleaned the air filter to insure proper air flow. All of the pictures I have included were taken on 1/13/15 @ 1,716 Hrs on bulb. I took pictures with the lights on and off to show the brightness and sharpness of the image this projector displays. It is rated at 2000 lumens, which is plenty for most home theaters. This is an amazing projector. The only reason I am selling is because I have decided to try out a new 3d ready projector.

I have bought and sold a few thing here in the swap shop, but before the rating system was put in place. If you wish to look up some trader feedback I have included a couple of links below:

http://www.ebay.com/usr/active_sport

http://www.rctech.ne...der.php?u=80134

I am asking $500 or best offer + shipping. I will accept Paypal and check/money order (I will only ship once funds have cleared bank). If you have any questions, please feel free to send me a message I will do my best to answer.

You can use the following link for more information regarding this awesome Home Theater Projector. http://www.projector...Cinema_8350.htm

You can PM me here thru the forum or send me an email [email protected]

Sorry for the somewhat grainy photos. My iphone is taking terrible pictures lately.