Bolt on mods for 7.4l 330hp >

Bolt on mods for 7.4l 330hp

Notices

Bolt on mods for 7.4l 330hp

Old 01-19-2015, 12:40 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Bolt on mods for 7.4l 330hp

Ihave a Holley 4150 that was built by CSU. The carb was brand new when CSU did all of the work to it. It has diffrent throttle plates and base on it ( I believe that is what they are called) as the 4 barrel part of the carb has all been polished I assume that they did a whole bunch more to it I just don't know all the specs. It is a 750cfm and was on a 454. The carb has only about 20 mins of run time in total. It is still brand new. I also have the matching intake for it. The intake is a weiand pn8122 It will come with a carb spacer and the studs and gaskets. I am over 1200 in this and will let it go for 750 there is only 20 mins of total run time on this complete set up. Sorry don't remember how to post pictures

Here is what I got from CSU web site and some of the work that was done to the carb

CSU starts by milling the choke tower and machining the main body for screw in air bleeds. Then all the venturis have the casting flash removed and blended for improved airflow. After machining and blending of all venturis is complete we install our custom designed billet annular booster. This booster is a critical part of the metering circuit.
Each base plate is hand assembled assuring a smooth transition from idle to WOT. end of primary throttle shaft is cut and base plate is capped. All base plates are checked for WOT and throttle blade alignment in throttle bores. Vacuum port in the rear is tapped for 1/8" pipe plug or fitting.

The metering blocks are calibrated to each customers needs. This includes modifying the emulsion circuits, idle feeds, and pvcr's(power valve channel restrictions). Secondary metering blocks get screw in jet extensions.
Upon final assembly attention to detail is our signature at CSU. Nitrophyl floats and viton tip needle & seats are installed. The jetting, air bleeds, and accelerator pump circuits are calibrated to complete the overall custom calibration. Only at this point is the carburetor ready to carry the CSU name.
Old 02-01-2015, 08:11 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Ttt