25' IMP Haul For Free >

25' IMP Haul For Free

Notices

25' IMP Haul For Free

Old 01-23-2015, 05:24 PM
Registered

Received 22 Likes on 9 Posts
Default 25' IMP Haul For Free

I know there isn't much out there for these boats but We are gutting the boat as the cover was left off and the interior was ruined by the sun and a Owner who didn't care that much apparently. I am gutting it this saturday to sunday afternoon. If anybody needs a hull for one of these let me know. But It will be a bare hull. Maybe with some interior left. Hull seems to be in decent shape. I'll post pictures tomorrow before I take it to my shop for tear down. I know it's a long shot with these 25' Imp's but doesn't hurt to try i guess. It's identical to mine minus the seats. BTW mine still has less the 80 hours on it. Figured I'd post pics of mine since some may not know these. The one we are offering is Red and White two toned

Old 01-23-2015, 05:30 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I'll take the Morse Docking Lights if they are available.
Old 01-24-2015, 07:56 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Received 493 Likes on 229 Posts

Originally Posted by KRAUSMOTORSPORTS
I know there isn't much out there for these boats but We are gutting the boat as the cover was left off and the interior was ruined by the sun and a Owner who didn't care that much apparently. I am gutting it this saturday to sunday afternoon. If anybody needs a hull for one of these let me know. But It will be a bare hull. Maybe with some interior left. Hull seems to be in decent shape. I'll post pictures tomorrow before I take it to my shop for tear down. I know it's a long shot with these 25' Imp's but doesn't hurt to try i guess. It's identical to mine minus the seats. BTW mine still has less the 80 hours on it. Figured I'd post pics of mine since some may not know these. The one we are offering is Red and White two toned

Great looking boat...you should use it more.
Old 01-25-2015, 08:34 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by badmonkey
Great looking boat...you should use it more.
Thanks! I plan to this year. With loosing the bottom end just before the bearing spun I had to have a lot of extensive house work done. Around 25k worth so the rebuild was put on hold. All I need to finish is a trailer I'm getting from the boat were listing and a set of Morel Solid lifters then I'll be set and just need some time to set her in. But Cant wait a ride has been long over due!

Here a few pics of the one we are parting out.
Meeting up with my dad today to generate a list of what's still available.

Last edited by KRAUSMOTORSPORTS; 01-25-2015 at 08:38 AM.
Old 02-04-2015, 03:15 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Sent you a pm interested in the seats for a project.
Old 02-04-2015, 04:40 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

do you have the hatch and what size is it ?
Old 02-04-2015, 04:41 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by LiveFREEorDIE
Sent you a pm interested in the seats for a project.
Left you a message Jeremy. Call me anytime! I currently have it at my house so im pulling parts off for interested parties after work. Hull will be ready for pickup. I hate parting projects out. About to dig a big hole in the yard and make a boat pond!
Old 02-04-2015, 09:15 PM
Registered

Received 19 Likes on 14 Posts

Looks pretty clean from the outside, is the inside totally destroyed?
Old 04-12-2015, 07:51 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Powerquest230
Looks pretty clean from the outside, is the inside totally destroyed?
Out side isn't too bad. Paint for the most part is ok. Interior could use a good cleaning. Some stuff might be reusable. I have a guy interested at the moment so I'm waiting to see if he follows through.
Old 06-07-2015, 08:17 AM
Registered

Back up! I posted on FB as well. But deleted the thread by accident. Looking to get this out Soon. Need to change the trailer it's sitting on to Bunk setup so I can get my boat off blocks. I can help deliver and pull off the trailer within 10 miles. Trailer isn't 100% and Rather not go too far.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.