34 Scarab Raider For Sale >

34 Scarab Raider For Sale

Notices

34 Scarab Raider For Sale

Old 02-17-2015, 12:36 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 34 Scarab Raider For Sale

1985 34 Scarab Raider for Sale. 75% redone in spring 2014 to include composite transom, stringers, paint, interior, etc. Derigging boat. Will be sold on aluminum I-Beam Float On brand trailer. Will include new seadeck floor, $2k interior, cleats, windshield, freshwater tank/pump, a big part of cabin interior is out but will be included to refinish or clean up etc, Bimini top and hardware, Mercury 280 k planes that need rebuilding (not on boat), 16x12 Lenco trim tabs, gill brackets with platforms, ALL new black powder pat on everything.

Will need bottom refinished (I'll include non anti fowling bottom paint that was bought for it), steering helm ( but include twin front mount hynautic steering cylinders and plumbed to transom), engines and engine rigging, Guages (but have many white face MERC gaffrig Guages I'll include), switch panal, electrical harness, cockpit speakers, needs cabin walls and companion way glassed back in, etc. first person with $5000 to me will get it. Runs 60 mph with twin 250 Yamaha's, planes out and runs 40 on 1, holds 280 gal of fuel. Was out in it last weekend, ready to be finished up and shown off. 832-423-0225

Help me post pics please! They speak for themselves!!