22 Velocity no power train >

22 Velocity no power train

Notices

22 Velocity no power train

Old 03-17-2015, 11:50 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by nadledvinka
Wish you were a little closer! I have a motor and outdrive just sittin getting dusty that would go in there nicely.....
I'd be willing to meet up someplace, I understand it's not a high end purchase but I've travled farther for less.. Haha.. As a matter of fact I've stayed in your town a few times passing through

Last edited by littledcsrodshop; 03-17-2015 at 11:52 AM.
Old 03-17-2015, 08:16 PM
I'm with nobody
Gold Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Plan on passing through again any time soon? Or in the next couple months even......?

With all the projects I have going now I truly don't need another one but I'm a gluten for punishment and have always kept my eye out for a 22'.

How far would you be willing to come to meet up? Half way? Could you send me some more pics of the inside (inside transom, dash, up under dash or anything else you might have or can take)?

[email protected]

Thanks!
Old 03-17-2015, 08:53 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I'm an easy cat to get along with so yeah if your serious about it I'd be willing to meet up with you halfway.. I have more pictures of it that I took whenever I posted those last ones and some of them are of the transom area, ect so I'll pass them along to you.. I'll do my best to shoot you some of up under the dash as well.. It all looks good under there, but I'll reasure you of that with a couple pics..

I'm at the shop doing some paintwork now, and will be well into the night so I'll try to get that stuff to your email between rounds tonight