Bravo One Outdrive 1.5 gears swept back upper gear case style >

Bravo One Outdrive 1.5 gears swept back upper gear case style

Notices

Bravo One Outdrive 1.5 gears swept back upper gear case style

Old 04-15-2015, 08:29 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Bravo One Outdrive 1.5 gears swept back upper gear case style

I purchased a nearly new Bravo One drive w/swept back upper case knowing I would have to swap it for an older style to fit my steering and match my other drive. The drive looks new. The shop that works on my boat drained the lube and refilled with Mercruiser Gear Lube and did a pressure test. It rotates smoothly.

The drive was on a Sea Ray w/small bock and the gear ratio was not what was needed so it was removed after only a couple of runs.

I need to swap with someone that has an old style Bravo with 1.5 gears. Boating season has crept up on me and I'm not ready because I need a drive.

I'm looking for a drive in good to excellent condition that doesn't look like it's been worn out. The drive I have looks virtually new. I'm happy to email pics.

Deboatmon
Old 04-15-2015, 09:09 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I have a Bravo 1 in almost new condition. Old style upper, 1.5 ratio, I will sell complete drive for $2000 and may consider taking your upper in trade. What ratio is it?

239 443 8233
Old 04-15-2015, 09:12 PM
Registered

Here is a link to see pics of the complete drive I have available. Click on link for pictures: http://fortmyers.craigslist.org/lee/bpo/4950306865.html
Old 04-22-2015, 04:39 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Bravo One 1.5 still looking for a trade for old style upper case complete drive

I still need a Bravo One drive with 1.5 gears with old style upper case to match my other drive.I have a new style swept back upper case style I need to swap to someone for an old style drive. Mines in excellent condition.

I'm not looking for pieces/parts. Complete drive swap. New style of mine for old style of yours.

Someone trade with me.
Old 04-22-2015, 08:22 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Check with sick stringers he's got tons of outdrives
Old 04-22-2015, 09:01 PM
Registered

Please send pictures to [email protected]. If it is in good enough condition I will do the trade. My drive is old style but in perfect shape, cosmetically and operationally.

Here is a link to see my pictures. http://fortmyers.craigslist.org/lee/bpo/4991625884.html