15,000 lb Hydrohoist >

15,000 lb Hydrohoist

Notices

15,000 lb Hydrohoist

Old 06-05-2015, 04:25 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default 15,000 lb Hydrohoist

15,000 lb Hydrohoist purchased last October for my 38 Top Gun. Before I purchased my marina said there would be no issues with installing this lift. Put it in the water this spring and before I could mount it to the dock they said no way I could use this lift. So I need to look into other options, my loss your gain. Previous owner had a 38 Fountain on it and I will include the bunks for the pad bottom as well as the standard v-bottom bunks (I never had my boat on this lift so the bunks are not on it, you will need to adjust for your boat). Will also sell with the rollers and guides for the dock. Lift is currently tied to my dock in Port Clinton Ohio. You can come see it sink and float if you want. I have a crane here and can load the lift directly on your trailer. Keep in mind the lift is over 10’ wide so if you are going any real distance you may want to dissemble it. $5,000. Pay me what i have into it and its all yours.

Last edited by PorscheSpeed; 06-05-2015 at 06:08 PM.
Old 06-05-2015, 05:01 PM
Registered

Received 31 Likes on 23 Posts

Could you provide an asking price and why did they not allow that? My marina said the same no problem put a lift in if you want and now in the process of looking for one and curious what the marina didn't like about it? I am going to call the marina and ask about any lift restrictions because I would be off the charts pissed to buy one and have them say no sorry not that kind....

Thanks
Old 06-05-2015, 06:13 PM
Registered

Sorry, $5,000

We have steel floating docks here and they do not want anything that directly attaches to the dock in fear it would damage them and sink the dock. Despite the fact there are 2-3 people who are "Grandfathered" in here in the park..... One person has a scissor lift style that sits on the floor of the marina, but its a muddy bottom and those simply get buried to the point it wont hold the boat anymore.
Old 06-06-2015, 08:14 AM
JC Performance Engines
Gold Member

Received 20 Likes on 17 Posts

To the OP, see some of the sunstream lifts as they only tie off to the dock. No hard ware installation.
Old 06-08-2015, 10:57 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Old 06-09-2015, 06:54 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

whats the biggest boat you could put on this?
Old 06-09-2015, 10:08 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by HyFive578
whats the biggest boat you could put on this?
Good question, In Theory, as long as your boat is under 15K and the Center of gravity was far enough back, you could put a 100' boat on it.

In all honesty im not sure, however it held the PO's full stagger 38 fountain no problem. The outer pontoons are 23' long, so of course you will have a good amount of boat hanging off the front, however since the azz end is always heavier it will sit correctly. It might be worth a call to HydroHoist to see what they say about a 47 Fountain.
Old 06-10-2015, 08:21 AM
Registered

bump
Old 06-10-2015, 08:27 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by PorscheSpeed
15,000 lb Hydrohoist purchased last October for my 38 Top Gun. Before I purchased my marina said there would be no issues with installing this lift. Put it in the water this spring and before I could mount it to the dock they said no way I could use this lift. So I need to look into other options, my loss your gain. Previous owner had a 38 Fountain on it and I will include the bunks for the pad bottom as well as the standard v-bottom bunks (I never had my boat on this lift so the bunks are not on it, you will need to adjust for your boat). Will also sell with the rollers and guides for the dock. Lift is currently tied to my dock in Port Clinton Ohio. You can come see it sink and float if you want. I have a crane here and can load the lift directly on your trailer. Keep in mind the lift is over 10’ wide so if you are going any real distance you may want to dissemble it. $5,000. Pay me what i have into it and its all yours.

P.M. me your # ,and i'm working on getting a shipping quote this morning
Old 06-10-2015, 05:29 PM
Registered

PM sent!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.