Notices

Cmi exaust

Old 06-09-2015, 09:40 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cmi exaust

Looking for Cmi headers for bbc, had one start leaking , so I would be interested in just a port side or a pair I believe mine is a sport style with the tapered end
Old 06-10-2015, 10:20 AM
Registered

I my be able to help. I have a set I purchased but could not find set of tails that would work for my boat. They have not been pressure tested. One of them had some JB weld on it where they tried to add a bracket for something, wasn't me so I really have no idea why. I would have to check which one it is. I can send you pictures if you like. Robert
Old 06-10-2015, 01:10 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by crf311
I my be able to help. I have a set I purchased but could not find set of tails that would work for my boat. They have not been pressure tested. One of them had some JB weld on it where they tried to add a bracket for something, wasn't me so I really have no idea why. I would have to check which one it is. I can send you pictures if you like. Robert
Yea if you could send pics 217-370-1213
Would be great
Old 06-23-2015, 09:05 AM
Registered

friend of mine has a set, have been pressure tested. no leaks, recent polish job $1000